Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis For Insomnia

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by orange24, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Who all uses it? And what strains for bed time do you use?

2. I use cannabis for insomnia, I like a high CBD strain for before bed. If there's too much THC I end up thinking stupid baked thoughts for hours instead of sleeping.

3. What's a high cbd you like

4. I get a lot of Lemon Kush were I live, and I get Pink and Bubba Kush once in a while that is fucking dank. Other than that there's like Green Crack and Purple Kush around, a little Cheese once in a while.
    Uzbekistani Hashplant

5. Basically kush varieties?

6. An indica dominant like Mountain Goat or Death Star (or a Kush variety) makes me laugh and then sleep. I can smoke some while watching a funny show and then I want sleep.