Cannabis E-Juice with actual hashish, not hash oil

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by t0k3r-0, Aug 19, 2016.

1. TL;DR I'd like to make some cannabis e-juice without having to reduce my hashish to an oil first.

I have this soft golden brown good hashish, and would like to infuse some e-juice with it. I'm thinking that I should probably be able to decarb it and then try to solve it in some e-juice in a waterbath on the stove. Then just proceed to filter it. It's worth mentioning that my mod goes up to 600 degrees Farenheit so
    I cannot find any good recipes regarding actual hash and not hash oil, and would not like to reduce the solid hash to an oil beforehand. Anybody tried this before, or at least know of a good way I might be able to do it?

Peace

2. I got you bro. But you'll have to turn it to oil. Hashish has too much shit in it, particulates and all that. Just follow these steps:
    Decarb it. Wash in ever clear, filter out. Easy. You've got hash oil. Now let the ever clear evaporate for a few hours on low heat. It should harden up. Next, heat oil in pan until it doesn't harden when cooled (few hours at 160F). Mix with e-juice and enjoy. Hope this helps

3. Thanks El_quinto for a quick reply.

Unfortunately, I cannot get more than 80 proof drinking alcohol where I live so washing it with alcohol is not an option. Would love another way to do it if anybody knows.

Peace

4. sure thing man. You do have another option I thought of, I tried it back in the day and it was pretty good. What I'd do is get screens, like 50 microns. The ones they use to get the trichomes off the herb with. Rub your herb or hash through it and you'll get pure trichomes. Then you can heat this up into a oil on the stove and mix it in with your e-juice. I would recommend using something like DBmix or whatever your dispensary has ;) . This will keep it from separating from the e-juice over time. Hope it helps

Peace

5. The hashish is probably too thick and sticky to push through such a screen without breaking it. My friend who is in a non-legal country needs to be able to do it with common household items. Making oil might be the only way to go?

6. I assume you have some compressed hash. If that's the case, throw it in a pan and warm it to let the THC, CBD, THCV, etc. be melted into hash oil. I'd then filter that into oil with fewer green particulates. Then turn that into e-juice?

7. yo old page but thought id leave a comment for future visitors. what i have done a couple times. because i dont want to spend the time making oil and shit. and i dont like smoking solvents personally. is use about 10-15ml of pg and 10-15ml of vg and heat it up to aobout 180f ad put a gram of good hash per 20-30 ml and let it soak for an hour or two the let it go through a coffee filter, cool it and vape like normal juice. gets me a good high but if u let it sit for a long time like a week or more it can start to seperate from the glucose so i would make for a day or two at a time. enjoy