Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis doctors in newfoundland

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Stony Tony916, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Hello, i live in st johns newfoundland and i am having trouble finding a doctor who approves of medical marijuana.  I just seen a doctor and he just wanted to put me on pills and would not approve marijuana as a medicine.  If anybody knows of a doctor who accepts cannabis as a doctor i would greatly appreciate his doctors office info

2. #2 LadyVenomNFLD, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    I'm going through the same issue.  9 doctors here prescribe it, there is no known list as Health Canada does not require them to register.  There is an application you can fill out through them, but it needs to be signed by a doctor.  I have been to 3 so far.  I've contacted the medical board also.  Looks like I might just have to go through the phone book and call until I find someone.  If you need any info or help, you can contact me and we can help each other out.
    ladyvenom709  at   yahoo  ca

3. hmm?

www.ekgdepot.com
    bionet cardio products

4. Been going throughout the same thing here in NL and getting so frustrated!!!

5. Stay out of that silly program and grow your own. Here in NF doctors and other people are wayyyy nehind,the times. People still see it as the devils weed here. I have just recently stopped taking anti anxiety medication completely. Doctors here are so quick to perscribe heavy doses of powerful pills that really hurt your body. I will have permanant damage from being on them for over 10 years. Better off flying under the radar untill full legalization.
    All the best fellow newfies :ph34r: