CANNABIS CURES - Let me tell you how -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by seabourne, Oct 19, 2012.

1. CANNABIS CURES - Let me tell you how -
    All vertebrates have an endocannabinoid system - it controls the other systems in the body.

When the endocannabioid system, or ECS as it is called, does it's job part of that is sending endocannabinoids to the situation. When this misfires due to a lack of endogenous cannabinoids other systems do not function correctly. This is the cause of ailments of all sorts from minor things like motion sickness to major things like cancer.

Cannabis is the only natural substance that has properties equal in all ways to our body's own endocannabinoids, the cannabinoids in cannabis. So the cannabinoids from the cannabis fulfill the jobs of the lacking endocannabinoids, preventing disease(s), healing ailments, aiding in digestion, and keeping all systems functioning
    for optimal health. Science knows this, now you do. Tell Everyone!

MANY PEOPLE REQUIRE THE NEED TO ADJUST THEIR ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM
    SO THEIR BODY WILL FUNCTION, ONLY CANNABIS CAN DO THAT.

by
    Kathy Day

2. this only furthers my belief that cannabis is a plant that was PUT here on earth for humans, i feel we were all created specifically, that we are an expirement that went EXTREMELY well and the person, or thing that made us knew we were vulnerable to disease so we were given the cannabis plant and hemp to make varius things we would need. i mean shit you could be stuck on an island with a bunch of animals and fish and shit and have 75% of the plants there be cannabis and hemp and you could end up building a house, boat and anything youd need out of said cannabis and hemp plants. its amazing!

3. #3 seabourne, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    A great version to share and educate with is at
    Cannabis Cures - Let Me Tell You How | jacksonville.com

This one should be sent to every State and Federal Legislator - I got Florida State legislators covered, each one is getting that article and video copy/pasted into an email.