Cannabis Cup

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by landrace, Feb 23, 2017.

1. I'm going to be in Vegas during the week of High TImes Cannabis Cup, just picked up some tickets. I've never been to an event like this before, So i'm curious what should I expect?

2. Weed...

• Like Like x 1

3. LOL. You should expect to get high, high, high buoy. The one thing i'd caution you about is the transfer of germs. Other than that, dont stop till you rock.

• Like Like x 1
  4. What do you mean by germ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

5. People passing glass pieces around during flu season = germs. Most have alcohol to clean their equipment but it is always good to bring some alcohol wipes if you plan on sharing gear with others.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you so much. I greatly appreciate the insight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

7. Carry your own one-two hitter so you can sample herb. That many people in that kind of venue will be carrying a lot of different kind of germs. The worst bronchial illness i ever contracted came from a venue such as the cup except it was in MI. There's no doubt i picked it up by swapping spit with a hundred other people as the seemingly endless opportunity to indulge in cannabis consumption extraordinare presented itself.

Just saying. Good times man lol. :apache: I'd be real interested in hearing your experience upon your return

• Like Like x 1