Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Coffee...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by StayLowGrows, May 21, 2013.

1. I don't remember if I actually caught a buzz or not. Been so long ago. But I've always enjoyed a fresh hot cup of coffee after a couple bowls. 5-6 years ago, for a couple months, I started throwing weed on top of the coffee grounds before starting the brew. I had pounds, so maybe I put 1-2 grams, sometimes a 7-8. Whatever I felt like.

Tasted ok. I do remember it stopped the jitters I would sometimes get from that morning pot of strong coffee :)

Something maybe to try would be to sprinkle a little sugar too? I personally wouldn't though. Because I tend to drink a cup of sugar with a little coffee :) But that's just me

Thought I would share just to see what kind of feedback is spoken in this subject.

2. All I can say is that to better extract the cannabinoids you need to use something other than water, since THC isn't water soluble. You need fats, like milk and oils.

So maybe you could pasteurize some milk with trimmings and use that for your coffee.

3. Make canna milk with whole milk and use that for your coffee, OR make a glycerin tincture and add that to your coffee, it will act as a sweetener also.

4. Maybe a cannabutter version of bulletproof coffee.
    infuse herb in coconut oil and ghee (1 tbsp each) and whisk into black coffee.

5. Ewwwww...nice. I just started doing hard candies, and knew there was a better way. So glad I was told of the replies. Damn sub button.

We did reuse the smokable (prior) herbs through a few pots, until effect and taste were gone.

I was young. I didn't understand the true nature of THC.

Can't wait to get some herb. This will be my next experiment for sure. With edibles (herbal teas?) anyway.

Thanks a bowl pack good people of GC.