Cannabis Cigar

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by jonnysf, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Soooo I posted this in a thread 8yrs ago and kinda surprised 8yrs later i didn't see a sticky for it any where from someone else with some copy past magic...the thread from 8yrs ago https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/any-use-for-fan-leaves.719175/#post-9131786

Funny thing is I was lying saying I had been smoking since 11 I first smoked at 16 when i started college 2yrs later i joined the site when i wanted to learn to grow. Everything I know is from GC and a few rollitup pages but very few, except for this, This I found in a book (not a buddy's uncle and Iv'e never gotten to enjoy it) it was a how to roll joints from the 70s book it even had the cross joint, but i found it when i was looking for books on how to grow back in 2007 and don't know where it is. I kept posting this back then because as far s I saw NO ONE had yet so I was tryna get something on the internet myself so that i was the one to lol.
    I will say this grow I should be able to make one and with the access to concentrates now days and legalization I BETTER SEE A BUNCH OF THREADS OF PEOPLE MAKING THESE.. Bongapitete did an episode last year with almost this process to the tee
    By their ages it looks like I posted this before they even thought about it LOL

lol not a blunt an actual cigar,I'll write the steps down for y'all.
    ahaha yeah I've been smokin in SF since i was 11 >.<

Ingredients- Resin oil (I like to use THC honey oil :hello: )
    - your choice of goooood premium bud (trust me for this process you don't wana use shitty shit it takes about a month to get a good cigar, think of it as the Cuban of marijuana cigar :smoke:)
    - Bamboo sticks (like BBQ squires)
    - Twine (I like to use hemp twine :))
    - Top leafs, fan leafs, UNCURED!! (of varying size)
    - Mucho Patience (but if you're growing bud that's taken care of :smoke:)
    Step 1a- take your bud and pack it around a squire (till its about as fat as you want it)
    1b- secure your bud with twine followed by a nice good coat of honey oil (or oil of your preferred choice, just make sure its a good consistency not uber gooey )

Step 2a-cut your twine carefully, your bud should stay on the stick due to the oil (I stick mine in the freezer for about5min so the oil stiff-ins up)
    2b-take your top leafs/"spear" leafs (making sure to remove stems, i like to use nicely sugar coated ones :hello:) wrap them around your bud stick, it's ok if it doesn't fully go around,just cover it up making sure not to layer tooo thickly (or layer thickly as an experiment for a diff smoking cigar, i did:smoke:)
    2c- secure your leafs with twine and follow by adding a nice coat of resin oil (if you "layer" your spear leafs you can coat with oil in the middle !!! just be aware that if the leafs arn't secure stickiness is GOING to be a problem)

3- leave in a dark, dry, warm place for about a day or two.

4a- Remove your thread (should make you wana smoke it already lol:smoke:)
    4b- Repeat the entire process using progressively larger leafs, until the cigar is about as fat as you want it :) (I prefer sugar coated ones:smoke:) DO NOT use fan leafs yet!!

5- Use fan leafs like you did the spear leafs finish with a nice coat of honey oil and secure with thread

6- leave your prepared cigars in a dark, dry, warm place (I prefer a cigar box under a bunch of clothes in a dresser drawer) for 2-3 week
    7a-When drying is complete remove the thread and CAREFULLY slide out that squire
    7b- store your cigars in a air tight container (old wooden cigar cases are B E A UTIFUL for this)
    The longer you leave the cigars in that container the better and stronger they get!!

If you have questions, go ahead and ask :) I learned the process from a buddy of mines uncle OMG his cigars were the shit like don't remember yesterday good!! but he told me he got it from a book ( don't know which though) butI thought i'd pass on the knowledge :smoke:

2. If you made this thread why's it under another username lol

3. #3 jonnysf, Oct 26, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    lol the other user name is Jonnyman and I would never have started this acc if I could have gotten back in to it. Im even pretty sure its attached to my old email but i forgot the pass to that loong ago and Yahoo is anal. I had to grab my current profile pic from that acc and that a Pic of me

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Ah that makes sense dude lol message one of the mods they might be able to get your old account back if not the username or something

5. @jonnysf take your email out the post dude lol you're not supposed to post info like that

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. lolzers ty

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Thats a good idear ima bout to lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. You definately have a date with Hades now!

9. I guess so If i was a greek I use fire to cook and burn my bowls. The Eternal Fire people keep misconstruing is Truth, Truth is the Eternal fire that consumes ignorance and confusion and shines the brightest light. Everything will be consumed when the truth is presented to all.