Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Caviar - $1400/Ounce

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gnorme, Mar 30, 2010.

1. You should so send me some of your own shit.

And some white widow!

I have yet to try dank yet. Mids still fuck me up. Schwag is alright.

I had some good shit yesterday, looked like beasters almost. Could only see trichs if you looked REALLY close though. tasted alright.

But really, hook me up with some dank :)

2. im sorry but FUCK THAT!!!!!

3. #143 SIRSOG, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010

haha homemade anything with hash oil is always better than dispensary...well, for those who know whats going on, and you do so thats not an issue. I dont personally make oil but my amigos make it up for their caregiver hahaha, he gives them trim, they give him oil, that kinda trade.... They havea batch of caviar soakin right now on day 2, gonna be 20 a g, 15 for the gram of weed, 5 for them, and the oil, is complementary, due to a huge free trim drop off

4. I could get 1 gram of this stuff or a quarter ounce of master kush.

Hmmm decisions decisions.

5. lol thats an obvious decision

6. I see nothing wrong with it, no one is forcing you to buy it and labour needs to be factored in as well. Like it or not Dispensaries are a business too and if they could make 20% more profit by doing the dirty work that others don't want to(or don't know how) then maybe its the consumers who let prices get that high who needs to do somthing.

the whole bussiness is based on large profits on small capital.

7. Many if not all dispensaries are profiteering because of the quasi-legal nature of MMJ and the ongoing Federal Prohibition. You can make all the excuses you want, profiteering is still profiteering.

8. ^^^ true story, like i would understand charging a little bit extra cause they could get federally fucked so the tiny risk is there....but they charge some CRAZY prices, and also some super awesome prices..... but no one place has good prices on everything its like, oh i gotta go here if i want edible, oh i gotta go here if i want some cheap dank, oh i gotta go here for some hash, here for some tincture...fucking STUPID, when my friend started making that oil, my wallet got so much fatter

9. yes it is, I know it is and I see nothing wrong with the idea of charging more for further "processing" bud. if it was legal they would be doing the same thing, just it wouldn't be as bad for the consumer.

people are all complaining about the price, $35/1.8th is expensive for regular dank, but I don't see people getting pissed off. you said it yourself, growing is easy if you know what you're doing and is fairly cheap. but, people don't grow because it's a lot of work so they buy it instead at a premium it's the same thing.

10. That is ridiculous. Why would you pay extra for them to top your bud off with oil?
    If they tried selling that at a dispensary around here in Frisco people with laugh and it would give the dispensary a bad name.
    Do like I do and buy good dank on the streets. Then go to the club and buy the best fullmelt oil they have and top off your own nuggets.
    Heres $1400.. O and a tip for oiling my bud for me.

11. you can top nugs with oil all day and its not the same, they use a copious amount of oil in like a bowl, and let the nugs soak submerged for days, i know its the same IDEA, but it soaks in, the stems become almost liquid along with the bud, dont let me fool you into thinking i think its a good deal, read my previous posts lol its not, but, im just saying, ive smoked plenty of nugs with oil dripped on um, but nothing has been anything LIKE (not sayin its danker) caviar/cali raises what ever you wanna call them. Worth like 20-25 a gram tops. Still fun to have tho, just for people who dont know what it is, you bust it out they are litk DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN WTF IS THAAAAT hahahha. Pointless otherwise your rich

12. the "labor" factored in to the pricing aint shit.. I make wax's and budders all the time. I can produce about 7 grams of honey oil in 30 mins.

13. Yeah it really isn't a lot of work even if you're making lots of it. In fact making lots can be even easier.

14. yup, take trim outa freezer throw into tube, take outside blast tane through it into pyrex dish, then put that on a hot plate, pop bubbles... purge for awhile.. then whip it up whip it good mmm buddddaaaah... and DONE!! and i got enough smoke to last me a month haha

15. So basically its just hash with plant matter in it. Really. It is. More hash seems like it'd be strictly better but this is certainly easier to smoke. I rolled my buds around in the keife stage of my keife box, pull it out, and it's killer. Same idea. Ain't no "cavier", but this isn't as brilliant as they're playing it to be.

16. What I don't understand is that according to their online menu a gram of caviar is more expensive than a gram of BHO; and a gram of caviar will run you more than an eigth of any bud they carry.

17. Yep and it doesn't even take a lot of work to make, like we've already said. Can you say 'profiteering'?

18. Ok. Just stop now.

19. Seems like the buds just "cutting" the oil. Like a few have said I'd rather have the oil separate and smoke buds with it if I want. A novelty I think.

20. I didnt read every page of the thread, so someone may have mentioned it by now. But if you think about it, a gram this would probably last just as long as a 60$ eighth of dank. You could get 15 seshs if not a couple more out of a gram of this if you took small snaps of it (it is one hit quit according to everyone here thats had it right?) and roughly 15 seshs out of the eighth of dank. Still though 60$ for an eigth is rediculous in every sense of the word.