Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Caviar - $1400/Ounce

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gnorme, Mar 30, 2010.

1. well if i was loaded i would buy the hell out of that shit and roll it in some blunts. :hello:

that would end up being a $120 or so blunt i suppose but again, that's what you do when you have paper to blow.

fuck that whole one hit and quit shit, if i roll a blunt i smoke the whole thing.

2. I wanna get like .5 and try it...lmao.

3. id buy a gram if i could and use my cigarette one hitter haha. that would be kick ass

4. #5 EZ-Wider, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
    I'd try .5 of it...

5. Has anyone on GC tried this?

6. yea, they have it at my dispensary for 60 a gram it is so so so so GOOOOD. No weed/hash i have smoked has ever re-produced the effects. i bought half g with my friend...ground it up with some durban and smoked a blunt. It killed us, im actually dead now....hahahah no not really. I refuse to buy it tho cause i know it will boost my tolerance so high i would need it

7. I was reading the article, and saw this:
    Code:
    Caviar is made by soaking marijuana buds in a potent stain of hash oil -- thick, sticky and concentrated liquid cannabis made from dissolving hashish or marijuana in solvents like acetone, alcohol or butane.

What the fuck? Inhaling butane? This shit needs to be regulated by some type of drug enforcement before someone gets seriously fucked up beyond repair.

8. Then it's left to dry and it all evaporates...

9. the solvents get "cooked"/dried out for lack of a better word,so they aren't present.
    Check out BHO, or QWISO < the first uses butane and the second isopropyl alcohol.

10. ive made this "caviar" twice before, once with qwiso and once with BHO.

bho was obv better and looked way better

you just coat the buds thouroughly and let them dry for a week or so in a cool dry environment so that the THC doesnt degrade but it dries and sinks into the nug

gets you and unreal level of high smoked outta my roor and pretty much useless after smoking a blunt:hello:

11. Does it raise your tolerance super high after one use?

12. Umm i try and get like that everytime i smoke (mainly at night)

13. #14 drdank86, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
    they should use the c02 extracted oil to soak it in, just got some of it and it's just as good as butane but healthier.

14. co2 c. kush oil

Attached Files:

15. Didn't know that, thanks for informing me :D

16. When I get successful at growing, I am definitely doing this!!

17. if i were rich i would buy a kilo of it and toke as needed:smoke: that shits PERFECT for on the go one hitters and everything else too:smoking: i wantttt somee!!!!!

18. If I could get that stuff I would pay the money and get some, oh man thats a whole different way to look at weed haha.

19. Why can't we just accept the herb in it's purest form and just enjoy what we have.