Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis causing mucus?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Speedymotor, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Marijuana based on studies, massages the mucus memebranes causing mucus to be pushed into your lungs which leads to you coughing it up, so if you was to have sinus problems already then you may start coughing or blowing your nose to get rid of mucus. Marijuana done properly actually detoxes the lungs as well, really good for if you had clean vape, or waters bings but even ingesting it will lead to similar effects.

2. This is my experience: i have been observing the effect of the weed as soon as i smoke it,well firt of all, inmediately after my first hoop i started to cough and spit phlegm yellowish,secondly i feel my
    throat irritated and itchingbadly. Therefore i decided to do my personal test on this weed that is being sold here in EDMONTON, TODAY i decide not to smoke weed. Well my suspicion was correct: THE WEED IS DOING IT.THE WEED CONTAIN SOME CHEMICAL OR INGREDIENT that is making me sick.Wellthe prove is i HAVE NOT COUGH A SINGLE TIME, I HAVE NOT A SINGLE phlegm .
    Therefore, i am not buying and smoking weed any longer. period, i cannot spend my money insomething that ismaking me sick.