Cannabis Card

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSaucy420, Feb 18, 2009.

1. i just turned 18 and i been wanting to get my card for a while now :hello: but theres some bumps in the road. the first thing is that i need to get a Doctors Documentation sayin that i suffer from Cronic Pain and bad headaches. But the thing is that i havent been to the doctor in like years like 8 or 9 its been that long lol but i dont have a health provide and no insurance also. So if anyone knows of a Soultion to go around this then Reply cause i need to get my medicine :smoke: and also i live in California Any help anyone????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Go online and find the doctors that recommend it, there's a list if you search.

3. Glendale
    600 N. Brand Blvd. #601 Glendale, CA 91203
    South Bay
    15901 Hawthorne #460 Lawndale, CA 90260
    Orange County
    1125 E 17th Street #W237 Santa Ana, CA 92701
    San Diego
    5205 Kearny Villa Way #100 San Diego, CA 92123
    Beverly Hills
    8500 Wilshire Blvd #103 Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    Norco
    1761 Third St #104 Norco, CA 92860

California Marijuana Doctor's Offices.

4. dude a buddy of mine went in, with no paper work at all, gave the doc 135 bucks and he came out with a card. Said it was for sleeping

5. yea electiric i looked at those and only thing was that is that they are in l.A area and i live closer to The bay im like 6 hours away from L.A thats the kind of place i need

Anyone know anything else??????? dont have insurance and dont go to the doctor very often so help Plz???

6. There is a palce rite near my house, its near vally fair (if you have been to san jose)

http://www.medicannusa.com/

click free clinics...they have one in san jose....hope this helps mah man

7. Bizzoo ive looked on Medican And i looked for one around my area near modesto and they wanted to charge me 140 dollars for a dam Evualtion so pretty much im givin them 140 dollars for them to say this patient suffers from cronic pain GRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frustrated man!!!! i just want a place where ill pay a small fee like 30-60 dollars. Where did your buddy go to???? that sounds so much easier

8. he went to the medicann clinic.....its 135 bucks total for everything. thats all you need...your not going to find a place for much cheaper.

9. i know i called them they said u need a phsicians letter so thats my goal at the moment lol

10. hmm, idk what to tell you. i dont have a card, dont really need one.

11. well thanks for your help though