Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Bread Dip Oil Help??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kev the Cat, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Hi all,
    I know there is a few posts already asking about this but indiana's recipe isn't very specific... I am not a very confident cooker so i don't want to waste my hard earned herb ;)
    Can anyone tell me about there expierences with this method of edible green? And maybe a more detailed recipe... (temperatures, etc..)
    Thanking you
    Kev

2. ive made Italian dressing before, and i thinks its actually very similar. just get a small sauce pan (very small is good) and fill it with some good olive oil. sprinkle in some finely ground bud and let it reach a low boil for 15-20 mins.

at this point i let mine cool in the freeze for a few mins then mixed with a bottle of seasoned vinigar made for dressing. in your case you would just throw in your spices at the end of the simmer and let cool to room temp.

it seams really simple to me, but then im a damn good cook. best of luck

3. well like anytime you cook herb, the thc insn't extracted enough to get you high unless you cook it untill the weed is all brown, not green. when the nugs are brown your ready to add spices and enjoy.