Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Black Pepper.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Honokiol, Feb 14, 2014.

1. I have Honokiol's new black pepper and cannabis recipe for his asthma medicine and fortunately it's a lot easier than the original thanks to modern methods. The original guide used equipment not available to many of us like a centrifuge and some complex steps. Now it's mainly concentrates and black pepper essential oil. Here's the recipe in his words. dragon (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC).gif

1 gm high terpene THC extract at least 1/2 gm High CBD extract decarboxylated.
    1 drop black pepper essential oil
    blend with enough hemp seed oil to fill a 7.5 ml bottle.
    2 or 3 drops 2 to 4 times daily on a regular schedule.
    it is to replace steroid use, not the rescue inhaler but I haven't used a rescue inhaler since 2011.
    refrigerate to prevent rancidity.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. I'm going to get some black pepper oil, hopefully tomorrow - not sure if the natural food stores near me will have it. My pain is back hard and I'm starting to get desperate. If it can kill off some of the anxiety/mania that these hard street sativas give me I'm all game. I've been taking more CBD pills, almost every day for the past week, and I feel as though I'm finally seeing some mild benefit to it, hopefully that increases over time...but me and constant sativa use just do not go well together :-/

• Like Like x 2
  3. Health food or natural food stores that carry essential oils should have the small bottles. I've seen them in the stores around here. You might as well try it. You've got nothing to lose and it just might help. Here's another link to the benefits. :)
    Michigan State Researchers Say This Oil Suppresses Human Cancer Cell Proliferation

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Yeah, just reading reviews on Amazon there are people that use strictly the oil just to relieve pain. Some of that certainly can be placebo but people don't usually describe their pain well (even in this forum), so it's difficult to judge how effective anything really is until you try it. I honestly don't think it's going to do much for my pain, but I hope I'm pleasantly surprised.

• Like Like x 2
  5. don't count out just whole peppercorn either... I have a 2 oz bottle of the pepper oil and use whole peppercorns more... if you are using a topical then the oil would be great too to mix into the topical... but, still use the whole peppercorns on the spot for issues, there is more essence fresh like that than from oil IMO...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Galaxy420, could you please give details on how you use the whole peppercorns? I have not tried the oil, or the whole peppercorns, but find the concept and the anecdotal reports interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  7. so far I am using a mortar and pestle with 7 or 8 peppercorns every morning mixed with honey... and use it at every meal and chew on a few here or there to use as a cannabimimetic... the pepper oil works to mix with topicals - the formula is about @ 10% EO to topical ratio...

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Is it hard to take? As in nasty tasting? Do they sell in capsules?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I used ground pepper to help bring a friend down off of a scary pot “over dose”. Although the thought of whiffing it made them want to vomit, once they closed their eyes and stated just riding it out I waved the jar under their nose without them knowing it several times. Within 2.5 hours they popped right out of it! I thought I was going to be up all night with them, but they shook it off quickly with the aid of black pepper!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Citicoline works too.... Need cannabis, but dislike the "high"?

11. Could black pepper the detox u quicker if you had a drugs urine test?

12. I would think not as it tends to stall/delay/prolong immediate effects of cannabinnoids, hence the titration aspects when used alongside cannabis

• Like Like x 2
  13. Back to the Fav thread-

I have recent info showing that the half life of BCP ( beat caryophylllene) is hours compared to 5 second half life of THC... ? Wow! I was thinking that volatility determined the Entourage effects of BCP but it could be the half life of BCP maintaining the metabolic break down of THC longer eTC...

14. This thread is fascinating since I'm just now starting to get into and learn everything I can about essential oils (their use for managing symptoms) and T H C for treatment of metastatic disease (MBC). I'm out of options for traditional treatments due to constant and critically low WBC because of my radiation treatments, some of which was directly to my spine for tumors that prevented me from walking almost two years ago. I am getting around much better now, but tumors in my liver and lesions in my bones and marrow are growing and spreading so I'm studying up. Right now I'm using RSO (going into my second week), smoking various strains of indica and sativa and using topically. Hopefully something will help slow the progression or stop it altogether.

@Galaxy420 I wanted to thank you for the sentiment you so eloquently relayed in regard to Honokiol, It struck me hard as I'm going through another learning to "live in this perfection" phase. We have to keep adjusting to a new normal almost constantly, and sometimes it's just hard to accept where we are physically on this plane. I'm struggling right now, but your words struck a chord that will help me get my mind right, once again. Thanks for that.

Sorry to go so far off topic here, but it was important for me to say all of that.

Thanks for all the new study material posted here in this thread and elsewhere on the site. Good stuff.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. #76 Galaxy420, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    of all my posts over the years you have made it all worth it with your one post! thank you so much for your kind words and I'll post back here with more info shortly... Blessings!

@MommaCat want to mention too here. if radiation issues are effecting you, kelp contains Algin and it is useful for removing radiation form your body. the people testing nuclear weapons used a concoction of kelp slime daily to wash it out. I just remebered that and had to mention it... take care

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Thanks, friend!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. thread access 6/9/19

still great info in this thread , re reading and new info from Old is like a past event newly seen ...

so much new great info on terpenes and metabolic role of terpenes during lipid signalling expression events.
    Peace

• Like Like x 1
  18. just strolling through 8-1-2020 .... gotta love that BCP and its cannabimimetic effects

• Like Like x 1
  19. just strolling through 8-1-2020 .... gotta love that BCP and its cannabimimetic effects