Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis and Visual Effects

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Im Bored, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Ehhh i used to hallucinate off weed... Not no more but it used too be really bad. I mean i could smoke 1/4 a gram and fucking see and hear kermit the frog... Not sure if your experiencing the same thing but... Yea if its like this I would stop smoking if I were you

2. Yes exactly! you just explained exactly what i feel!

3. Yeah if I smoke like 8 bowls or eat a full edile I get visuals but for sure not hallucinations. I can tell the difference it's just your mind portraying a picture in front of you but you know it's not reality.

4. Also I get the frames and sometimes everything can seem cartoonish but that's of it's good sativa, Indica I just feel awesome have deep thoughts and bump rebelution

5. LOL I was gonna record it too, but she is older and doesnt really want a video of her actin retarded all over the internet.

It was so fuckin hilarious though. :D

6. yea sometimes when im pretty gone, it seems like im looking out of a fish eye lens kind of. Also one time i was baked i was in my room with the lights out and it seemes like i could see shadow things in the corner of my eye

7. #27 2e3t4y5u, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
    Yeah I get some DAMN CRAZY visual if i smoke a lot.
    The visual effects I see when crazy high:

-If I'm looking straight it will warp into spiral.
    -If I'm just staring at something, in my head I will start to see other things there. (for instance last time I was looking at somethin and there were a few triangles, so i thot it was egypt. sun and all)
    -Marijuana is known as a mild hallucigonen, not everyone has had these. I have and it was pretty cool for being only marijuana. (seeing things that aren't there)
    -I've also had things happen like I'll be looking at someone/something and the entire thing will change into something else. Like I was looking at my friend and his face looked like a straight up troll and I couldn't get it to look normal for like a minute or 2.
    -Also when I just get like in the middle high, If I turn my head, my vision moves in "blocks" Like the lag in an online game kinda.