Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis and Motivation

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Gemstoner, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Does cannabis zap motivation? Some say cannabis simply enhances a person's feelings. In other words, cannabis doesn't cause burn-out, it only enhances sedative tendencies; and for an already active person, it increases energy. Please share thoughts and experiences about cannabis and motivation.

2. Cannabis can. It all depends on the ratios of cannabinoids present. I find the best for not zapping motivation is a cerebral high. Best motivational killer? That stony body high from the later harvested strains. I can tell you if you spark up some body high cannabis you will have a whole list of things you were supposed to do, before you got high. That's why I always get my cannabis in the smallest quantities possible (2 gram max), pray for seeds and grow it myself to test. If you really get into harvest timing it changes everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. IMO cannabis amplifies myself, however it's not consistent, even with the same bag of weed.

We truly don't fully understand cannabis yet, as we don't fully understand the brain either.