Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cannabinoid hyperemesis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by user011010, Apr 19, 2011.

1. i know alot of people dont like to hear that marijuana may be causing health problems. me being one of them. i cant ignore this one though. i think i have this. i have all the symptoms. i have been dealing with what has thoguht to be pancreatitis but now it seems as if my abdominal pain should be improving. it has improved but i still deal with abdominal pain that is sometimes more severe then usual. i go to the emergency room probably once a month for nausea and vomiting attacks and never really obvious as to how the attacks started. i get blood work for my pancreas done all the time and they say it no longer shows up through that method. i have also gotten ct scans that they say are fine. soon i will be getting more tests done that will prove if i still even have pancreatitis or if this is something else. i didnt really notice before but i have more abdominal pain after i smoke. actually i have gone several weeks recently without any marijuana and surprising enough no abdominal pain. then i smoke again and pain comes back. im still gonna smoke for the time being but this sucks. now everytime i want to enjoy a good high i have to deal with abdominal pain. its worth it. the nausea and vomiting isnt worth it. smoke less? i'll be quitting if the doctors say this isnt from pancreatits but im pretty sure i have this cannabinoid hyperemesis.

2. it could be the smoke, have you ever tried an edible or vaporizer? using different methods seems to help with most people who have a problem with the herb

3. #3 user011010, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    i use a vaporizer most of the time. i been smoking a few years now. vape does seem easiest on my stomach. what helps more then that is like everyone says...a nice hot bath or shower. edible might work the best but seems wasteful so i never make any good edibles. also i cant afford to make many edibles right now but maybe in several months ill try it. i think the vape only helps because i found out recently i wasnt vaping everything. i grinded up some vape ash real fine yesterday to see if i could get anything else from it and i ended up getting high again but in comparison to how high i was my abdominal pain seemed more severe then usual. dont cannibinoids require a higher temperature on the vape? i dunno but this tells me the vape has just been burning more thc rather then the cannibinoids and explains why my abdominal pain is not as severe. cannibinoids are thc right just a different form? or the amber trichs?

why was this thread moved? i dont think it has anything to do with being new to smoking. i am not new to smoking and cannibinoid hyperemesis only applies to seasoned tokers. if anything it has to do with smoking long term thats why i put it in seasoned tokers.

4. seriously no one is interested in this. i was wondering if there were others who thought they might have this? maybe get some more info. oh well im gonna smoke anyway. at least for now.