Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabeer

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sirmistergreenthumb, Jun 4, 2015.

1. I am an experienced homebrewer and I would like to share my recipe to make sure everything's cool. Number one, make a 10 gallon batch of stout. Wait until it is ready to be bottled. Number 2, make Green Dragon with 2 ounces of chronic and 2 bottles of 190 proof everclear. Obviously not going to try to bring a liter and a half of liquor up to 160 degrees. Going to do it in 2 batches with a 2000mL erelenmeyer flask, pot of water, and a hot plate outside. Number 3, put all of the green dragon into a bottling bucket and siphon the beer into the bucket so it all mixes together. Number 4, bottle beer/dragon mixture...maybe wait a week or so for the everclear to devolop the taste of the stout? thanks

2. Wish I liked beer. Sounds ingenious.

3. Im not sure how high or drunk u would get off that, but i think u would die. Prolly not tho, id try it

4. Well if I die, I'll let you guys know how it was

5. Leave Greatness in its natural form. I now hate beer and all alcohol. As it all tastes like shit all destroys the body and mind more than almost anything. And why would you mix it with beer. 2 different highs. Loose out on the fun of smoking and you will never get the true taste or smell of the Ganja.

6. My concern would be that you'd have shitty beer, either from the addition of everclear or the addition of weed. I'd love me some good home brewed stout and a bowl, but not together.

Anyway, I'm not the one who's got to like it. Hope you truly enjoy it.

7. I'm willing to bet the taste of the ganj will go great with the earthy hops I used. And I've tasted beers with alcohol added, it'll be pretty boozie but after a while of aging the ever clear will slowly develop the taste of the stout....hopefully

8. It tastes great, I put up to 4 ml of GD for a great relaxing hi! Make sure you decarb your ground bud before you make your dragon or it won't work as well if at all.

Silly

9. Do you think 2oz-1.5L-10gals is a good bud-everclear-brew ratio?

Oh shut up and have some fun you damn pothead

11. Yes, [SIZE=medium]Decarboxylase, [/SIZE]If you do not remove the carboxyl group lt will not fit into your THC receptors.  To do this take your 2oz of ground bud and put it on a cookie sheet.  Cover it with aluminum foil.  Put it in a 220f oven for 45min-to an hour depending on how old the bud is.  take your everclear and your decarbed bud and put it in the freezer over night.  Next day combine and shake for 5 minutes. Back in freezer for another 2-4hrs.  Remove shake again.  Now your dragon will work. 

Happy Medicating
    silly

12. using the reciepie above you will have about 3.5 g per oz.  You want 1or 2 ml per dose there are 30ml in an once that breaks down to approx .11 of a gram per dose.  if you want a stronger dose double or triple up.  I suggest you make a small amount of dragon then experiment yourself.  if you have more questions I can be found in the organic growers section of the silly pharm.

Happy Mediables
    silly