Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna recipes in a toaster oven?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mjmama25, Jun 18, 2011.

1. I'm trying to figure out some way to use my canna oil without wreaking out my house. My mom suggested I buy a toaster oven but I'm not sure that will work. I've NEVER used one so I know nothing about them. Anyone ever cooked special anything in a toaster oven?

2. I dont have a lot of experience, but I baked some firecrackers in my toaster oven. Theoretically it should get to the same temp and bake the same as the regular oven. My edibles worked but I was a bit disappointed with the potency, I don't think that really had to do with the baking process though. I wouldn't say it helped control the odor though at all if that's what you mean by wreaking, are you thinking of putting it outside?

3. Ya, I was thinking about cooking in the laundry room that's detached from the rest of the house. I could keep a little toaster oven in there and cook all my edibles there. It's worth a shot. I'll find one at a yard sale or something and give it a try.

4. I don't cook edibles as often as some people in this forum, but I almost always use a toaster oven when I do. I actually prefer it cuz it doesn't take as long as an oven does to preheat.

The only problem I ever have with it is that I get high, make my edibles, put them in the toaster oven, wait for them to cook, take them out, and...shitt. I forgot to plug in the toaster oven.

5. Hahaha thanks man. That sounds just like a stoner. ;)

Now my mind is made up. I'm getting one. I appreciate the response.