Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

canna-peanutbutter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Snowy Sessions, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Hey blades, just got done with a PB&J, delicious.
    is there a way to make canna-peanutbuttr? that shit would be nice. gettin high off of PB&js

2. YES.
    It's essientially the same principle as Firecrackers.
    mix in about a an eighth to a quad(ground up!)
    into a jar of skippy peanut butter
    into a metal bowl
    then cook it for about 30 minutes at 400 degrees farenheit
    but it in yer fridge covered after that

3. you could also do it without cooking it, do just as he said above but let it sit for 2-3 days. The THC will transfer over naturally and ive heard its a better high than normal.

4. ^^This is best.

DO NOT COOK IT AT A TEMPERATURE OVER 325 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT. You will burn the THC.

5. yep i've done this with great success. get an old glass jar, i used an old salsa jar. mix high sat-fat peanut butter (organic is best) with you weed in the jar. put jar in oven at 300 degrees for around 30 mins or so. then you can just throw a lid on it and stick it in your fridge and it will last forever and is very convenient.

6. For this method how much bud do you reccomed for a full jar of peanut butter?

7. I would say no less than a quarter. If it was me, I'd probably be going for more like a 1/2oz.

8. Word, half oz was what I was thinking..I may try this my next day off

9. Post up pictures and such. Let us know how it goes.