Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna Oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ilikecooking, Oct 20, 2011.

1. I've made canna oil twice so far. Once on a stove which turned out pretty good and another time(today) in the oven which I'm kind of questionable about. I started out putting 7.1 grams into a glass jar and sealing it air tight and throwing it in the oven for 10 minutes at 250 F to decarb it. After that was done I put 1/3 cup oil(tiny bit more in case) into the jar with the weed, sealed it back up, and put it back in the oven for 60 - 70 minutes at 200 F. When the hour ended I let it cool down a little and got ready to strain it. When I did the oil was a dark-green color? When I made canna oil on the stove the finished oil was dark brown like it said it should look like. Did I do something wrong?

My guess is that I shouldn't have sealed the jar OR I didn't cook the oil long enough/at the right temperature? If so, what should I do next time?

2. Wanting to know this also, subbed.

3. Try 2 hours? Or try it out :D

4. Properly made oil is dark green. U should be fine, next time I suggest that u try BadKittySmile's canna-oil method; I made it and made brownies, unbelievably potent!!!

5. you put an airtight glass jar in the oven?
    if im not mistaken, thats dumb as hell lol

6. I'm going to attempt to make the oil again this weekend but the good news is that it worked, very well actually. My friend tested one out and they turned out very potent.

7. Seriously man, search for BadKittySmiles canna-oil... use that procedure! I gave 1 brownie each to two friends and they both asked me if there was shrooms or something in em.

8. Could you link it to me? I've tried looking but could find it. Unless it's included in one of the first page recipes