Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna Oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Butrboy69, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Great job here you all. Got a canna oil question? If I have say 58grams of available to make oil. How much olive oil or coconut oil; do I add . Then how much canna oil will I get in return? Happy baking all.RAY

2. #2 Joker1121, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    Do use coconut oil rather than olive oil. I would start with what you want your dose to be- 0.25 grams or more per piece, or less, whatever you want. Now find a recipe that will make the desired amount of cookies or whatever. Look for a recipe that uses oil. Then use the amount of oil needed for the recipe and combine your decarbed bud with the oil. I would cook the bud and oil together for at least a couple of hours. Then strain the bud out and top off your oil with regular oil so you have enough for your recipe. If it's a small amount of oil and your cannabis absorbs the oil you may need to cook it with a cup of water then strain and cool in fridge until the oil is solid on top. This is just one way to make canna oil, there are many other ways. You may want to use a portion of your cannabis to make tincture (see P'Sam's Another Tincture thread) which is quite versatile. Have fun.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank you. How much coconut oil do I need to use for say 56 grams of seasoning? I can adjust strengths next time.

4. Whatever it takes to just cover it. The more oil you use the harder it'll be to make potent edibles. Its easier to use hash to make anything potent tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Kool thanks