Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

canna-oil how to

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by crazy 8, Jan 13, 2010.

1. I'm making canna oil for brownies soon and this is what i'll be using. let me know if everything is good. lemme know if you want pictures. i'll try to get them if you want' em.

Method: improvised double boiler (pyrex bowl laying on boiling water)

Tools: cheese cloth, large pot, Pyrex bowl that sits on the pot Grinder, oven dish (everything standard for brownies.. you know it)

Cookie mix: Garhedelli (something like that)

Ingredients: bunch of stuff.. just look on the box. I'm using 1/3 cup of oil to make 16 brownies.

I'll be putting 8-10 grams into it. Put the bud and oil in a pryex dish for 30 mins stirring frequently while the water is boiling. (Does letting it sit out for a couple days after being heated help at all?) I'll be doing this if it helps.

Stain into a measuring cup to see if i lost any oil.. if so the add more until i get the right amount. ( possibly let it sit out. Still not sure) Should i let it cool before putting it into the brownie mix?

then baking them for 45 mins of 325. Is this temp too low?

So, Does letting it sit out for a couple days after being heated help at all?
    Should i let it cool before putting it into the brownie mix?
    Am I using too much weed for the 1/3 cup?

well if this method works i'll def be updating it.

2. bump... anybody?

3. You should make cannabutter instead =)

4. well i read on here that oil is better. Anyone know for sure? I'm gonna start making this tonight too...