Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna Milk

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PunkSka8erV2, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Im looking for a good cana milk , so decarb The weed on oven then heat up some milk add some butter and my decarbed weed And let It Cook for 30 min .. Is that good ? Im open To other receipe

2. Oh bro I just throw some ABV weed (dunno if you vape) into some milk...throw it in the microwave for about 2 mins.....take out, stir.....maybe let it cool a few, and enjoy. I also throw in some kief time to time.

3. No I dont vape, is It good ?

4. Vaping??? THE BEST.....in my opinion (as well as many others if ya ask/read around) I like to do whats called vapebonging...where you attach your vaporizer to your bong to smoke....ultimate relax and tasty chill session. NOT TO MENTION, once you vape your bud....just save it for doing MANY things, one of which is what I mentioned above.

5. Nice ! But I was talking about Your canal milk receipe lol

6. OHHH lol.....it seems to work for me. I don't get a CRAZY high from it, but I DO get a nice little body/relaxing high for a while.....I also dont use CRAZY amounts of weed. I dont ever weigh it out either as I dont need to be that specific with it...I just toss some in and roll.....oh yeah, if you use it, I suggest you stir in some chocolate syrup in there to help with taste

7. Yeah im thinking on adding some vanilla powder In It for The tast , im gonna try puting In about 1 gr of weed And Will see :p

8. Yeah, see where that lands ya....if its green bud make sure you decarb it first.....i know the milk is hot when you heat it in the wicrowave but I would still decarb first

9. Are you using whole milk for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. nope, use the 2% we have for everything else.....but whole milk would be much much better to use!!

11. Hell I dunno much about this as Im not REALLY into it but maybe even butter milk.................... i dunno how that'd taste tho!!Bolt

12. Yeah always decarb :B