Canna coco coir with canna nutes line

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Jbenz420, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Ok first time using coco a-b, cannazym, pk13/14, canna boost. My question is if anyone has run this stuff and what a good. I printed what they recommend but I’d rather people who have used this stuff. Only reason I’m using this nute line is bc I got it free
    5 gal smart pots 30% perlite 70% coco coir. Autoflower seed. Feed every watering? Feed everyday or as needed? Thanks for help in advanced

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'm not familiar with those nutes, but I understand from other growers that it's good. I think your pots are too large for coco - 3 gallon, or even 2 gallon would work good for coco. Also, I suggest you start your auto in a solo cup and transplant at 2 weeks old - you'll get faster growth that way instead of starting it in the 5 gallon pots. Yes, feed every watering, and yes feed daily to run off. Twice a day when in flower for me. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Do you always use cal mag too

4. I use tap water so I never have to use cal mag.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do you have to use ph up or down at all

6. pH down only - never pH up.

7. Seem to have an issue now. So I planted my seeds in the coco and they popped out of the dirt seemed to be going fine so I turned lights on and feed them 1/4 of dose of nutes by canna included a&b and rhizoc. I watered till run off. Checked them this morning and the shells fell off and they looked fine. Then when I got back from work they were dropping over. What do you think happened? Overwatered? To soon for nutes? They’re planted in 3 gal smartpots 2 plants.

8. Pics?

9. I’m trying to post pics but for some strange reason it keeps saying it can’t fulfill my request

10. Two thoughts are stretched to far to the light and damping off. Need pics though really

11. I use the canna classic nutrients in coco and perlite. It can be used to run to waste or recirculating, and in inert mediums. Everyone else seems to use the canna coco specific nutes.