Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna Caps

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MacGyverGirl, Jan 4, 2013.

1. I just took 3 homemade canna caps right after eatings noodles. And now we wait. I've never had good luck with edibles so let's hope they work.

2. Some threads I'm reading are saying it'll gradually hit,
    Some say it's a smack in the face. Some threads say it'll take 20-30 minutes, others hours.

Help ;~;

3. Ship one to my house I wanna join you :))

But you'll be fine you'll be stoned in a little bit, very stoned :D

4. Im kinda feeling something now, tho that might be my mind thinking the pulls are working. It happens.

5. I'm really horny. That's it at the moment

6. I don't think they're working ;~;

7. Nothing. :/

8. next time do it on an empty stomach. completely empty if possible. It should take 2 hours on average to kick in. Are they medical or homemade edibles?

9. ^homemade, tho I don't remember how I made then.

10. How's it go??

11. Did you end up masturbating?

[​IMG]

12. Dude chill. Stop scaring the poor girl away and just enjoy what she says :) we wonder why were all dudes here......

13. White knight ass n***a. She brought up that she's horny so she can obviously handle the appropriate subject material.

14. That's me :) don't forget it sonny bonno