Canibuss' glass family

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by canibuss, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Well, I'm not the best photographer but nonetheless, this is what I've got so far. I have a Bent bubbler with a helix perc, a Toro micro 7/13, a 13" David Goldstein fritted disk tube, and a 12" mini Medicali 8 arm straight shot.

enjoy :)

Attached Files:

2. I was checking those Bent pieces out a few weeks ago. I like that Helix. Might have to get it.

3. definitely worth it, sadly however.. I'm selling mine

4. How do you like the DGFD? I sold mine 3 days after I got it. But my friend loved it. Idk I don't get DG fans. Funny thing is I wanted one so fucking bad. Its fun to stack bubbles but that got old quick.
    Nice 7/13. I might get a full size next year.

5. beautiful pieces man.. i really like them all. nice and simple

6. A LOT of people are selling their DG's right now. They're trying to get max value, while they can... because the market is going to be saturated. I personally know, 3 people getting rid of their DGs.

In fact, I'd be selling that DG, before that Bent.

7. I've had mine for about three days now and i couldn't imagine selling it. its easily become one of my favorite pieces of all time. the smoothness is what makes this piece such a stand out. but who knows, i go through pieces left and right lol

8. I would Never sell one if I got one! It looks like an amazing piece!