Candyflip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokemorebud, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Hey GC.

Over the past few months I've had my first five experiences with LSD - this is truly one amazing drug like no other, its possibilities and capabilities are truly endless. Acid has a new, special place in my heart.

In all the trips I've had so far, I've of course smoked a lot of weed. I find this is a great enhancement; the two substances seem to go hand in hand together. When I have a fresh joint or a nice bong rip whilst tripping, it really brings things up a notch in a good way. Visuals kick in more, and the stoned mindstate gives me an ultimately chilled-out trip.

I've read about the combination of LSD and MDMA, also known as a 'candyflip'. This sounds like a pretty amazing cocktail for the mind:

"Together, these substances are alleged to allow the user to reach a psychological state in which they feel able to freely and critically analyse their emotions, personal belief systems, relationships (especially with any others who may be present) et cetera."

Recently I've become curious to try this combination, so for this weekend I acquired four blotters of 'pink panther' acid, as well as two 'white diamond' pills.
    I haven't had that many experiences with MDMA before - no more than 4 or 5. What I'm hoping to achieve as a high is a state in which the MDMA significantly compliments my trip - put basically, I hope to have the psychadelic, visual, creative thinking and spiritual feelings of the acid, and at the same time an extreme mood lift and energy from the MDMA.

I'm going to be tripping with one other friend - he will be doing two of the tabs, where as I will be doing two tabs along with the pills for the candyflip. I've decided to take two tabs, and after three to four hours, I will 'parachute' (shaft) the first pill (I'll see how I go for the second one, probably will take it when the effects of the first begin to wear off).

I've never shafted a pill before, the reason I want to try this is because I've read it has a very quick come-up and is quite intense. Is this true / a good idea?

So my purpose in posting this thread is to hear from some fellow blades about some opinions or even experiences of this combination . . . I've read that it is noticeably quite different from either of the individual effects of each drug, possibly even superior in some ways?

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance :)

2. Never done acid myself but Ive heard great things from Candyflipping. Cant wait to try it myself. Enjoy.

3. Same as poster above
    Ive only heard great things about combining them
    Make sure you can handle the amount your taking of both individually.
    Good vibes, stay safe, have someone sober with you that knows whats happening\going on, and knows what to do if something goes wrong ( which it probaby wont, but play it safe on first time )

Ive never done it, but am really educated\experienced mdma user.
    And know who people who have canyfliped.
    Go for it
    be safe
    good luck good vibes
    report back if you decide to try it.

4. Thanks for the replies. Anyone who has tried candyflips before?

Also, does anyone know if smoking herb during a candyflip could give a negative effect? I'm not sure if it would go nicely with the high, or if it might take the focus of it away.

5. Candyflipping is probably my favorite combination in the entire world. There are no words to describe it... simply incredible. You will probably feel somewhat overwhelmed on the comeup, and a couple bowls would be nice for that. Also a few bowls are nice through the experience, but you're going to be having such an incredible time already, you probably won't even think to stop and load one haha. You're in for a seriously good time. Good luck, and good Vibes!! :wave:

6. never done them together, but seperatly. gotta say, that would be an amazing combo, let us know how it goes!!

7. dont smoke weed after you take ectasy ever it brings you down smoke weed before :)

8. Never done it...but that's because tabs are so hard to get my hands on..that when I do...planning to take them with some rolls...doesn't usually occur to me until after they're well digested. Buuuuuuut...I've heard great things...and as opposed to most drug combo's..that I simply stumble on/try because they're all available to me at the same time....it's one that I truly plan on trying very soon. You're going to have an amazing time. Sending some good vibes your way. ;)

9. Candyflipping is amazing! I did it 3 times this summer, all 3 times with family fluff and molly. It's really an incredible feeling, especially if you've got a nice dose of acid in you and you take the E when you're starting the trip, when the E hits you it's just PURE EUPHORIA. The first time I did it I was literally just rolling around on the floor of my friend's basement when the molly was hitting me, I just felt so amazing, I couldn't even convey it in words at the time.

Personally I also like acid a lot better than ecstasy so I may never take E again except with LSD, it's just SO much better than it by itself, it makes your acid trip much more emotional, so it puts a very different tone and mood on a trip.

10. candyflipping is something you have tooo experience. and yes smoking bowls will feel delightful. Smoke them right when you start coming up just before you peak. man will your head be blown the fuck off