Candy Lovers thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by Bukley, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Well I would just like to say, candy is the shit.
    I have recently learned that not many people like candy, but i mean whats not to love its sooo sweet and delicious!

Whats you favorite candy??
    Mine is Skittles orginal, all the new tropical flavors and everything arent that great.

2. Chocolate and caramel! mmmm.........

3. Hmmm I like Lemonheads and Candy Corn; sweet and sour. I can go through bags of these when the munchies come knockin'!

4. I have a HUGE sweet tooth

I really don't have an overall fav but i could probably eat my own weight in Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

5. I love anything sour i can take everything that says sour, i go to candy shops and ask for the most sour things and nothing makes me even pucker

6. i love gummy bears and worms lol. i just finished a 5lb bag of em that i had in my fridge, (they lasted forever!) but im more of a candy guy then chocolate. but for chocolate i love reeses and anything with either caramel or mint.

7. Sour Patch kids, Sweedish fish for me!

8. mmmm....sour patch kids are bomb!!and there comercials are funny!.....i love chocolate too!

its ur 420th post!! time to toke up! ill spark one 4 u...

9. My Favorite Candy of All Time:

[​IMG]

O, yea- the wafer shell filled with little candies on the inside​

10. Hey, look at that, I didnt even notice! Thanks man.

11. Wine gums are my favorite, I hate chocolate though.

:hello:eric:hello:

12. chronic candy.

13. butterfingers, gummi bears, I work at a candy shop I love candy, and free munchies :D

14. damn I forgot gummys, i love me sum sour pouch kids

15. MMMmmmMMMmmm.....

Sweedish Fish

:D

16. Sweet Tarts.