Candles

Discussion in 'General' started by mattsker, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Can anyone recommend some good candles for when I smoke. I like to burn a few around the house while I burn a few (to set the mood if you will). Anyway, I'm looking for something that smells clean and wont clash with Mary Jane too much. Thanks in advance.

Peace[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. candles actually work good to cover the smell. when you blow it out the smoke will mask the weed. go with whatever scent you like

• Like Like x 1
  3. You always have to get the Yankee Candle though!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fuck yankee candles, paraffin sucks it can mark up your walls,and its not good for your health. Soy wax is where its at!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wish I could tell you what kind of candles I use, but I have no idea what they are. They're the best though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I tend to like ones with a more spicey than floral scent- ones like cinnamon, apple pie, vanilla. I an also at a loss for the brand names but our local health food place has some that are soy that are nice- they are small votive) and the head shop also has some big ones in jars that are supposed to specifically dispel smoke odors (they cost $10 to $15 bucks but any good candle will but lasts ages if burred properly). So I also like Yankee Candles. look fo ones that are the special of the month and a good candle will also Always burn better and longer than ones from the discount shop. I actuall got ones from the dollar store burned so badly / kept going out I had to throw them aweay. If I can find the other brand names I'll post them.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bath and body works candles are so bomb

Fresh bamboo scent. All you need. And the ladies love it haha

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think I'll use this thread as a candle since it hasn't burnt out in 11 years haha ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Nice job plugging yourself in a 11 year old thread. If you're still using candles over scentsy you're stuck back in time 11 years ago.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. This thread lights my fire! haha

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Candles Are That Biz! I Love Them.They Pretty An They Good For Setting A Romantic Atmosphere Too.

~Toni~

12. #12 MrGrumpy420, Aug 11, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2022