Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancer Free

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by peanutbutter, May 17, 2011.

1. Just got back from the cancer doctor. No signs of a return of the cancer.

The last time I saw this guy was about a eighteen months ago. At that time he had removed a 2cm sized tumor from the inside of my bladder. He told me he wanted to see me in three months. He also told me that this cancer had a 70% chance of returning.

To me, that says regular doses of Simpson oil.

He ordered a PSA test for me. Which I was happy to hear. It seems to be a uniform reaction, to the consumption of Simpson oil, for a PSA score to fall very low. At this point it can't be said the lowered PSA translates into reduced cancer activity.

These lowered scores begin within days of starting the oil. They consider a score of 1-4 acceptable. Zero is just fine. I've seen scores go from 8 to 0.1 within a couple of weeks. This seems to be the normal reaction.

Anyway, I mentioned to him that a normal PSA does not necessarily translate into a lack of cancer activity.

Sooooo .. I'm cancer free at this time. And I intend to keep it that way.

Now why should I be compelled to abstain from taking the medicine I use to keep the cancer away?

2. YAY! that sounds like terrific news to me! congrats and hopfully it stays this way! :)

3. That's why I take the cannabis extract. To keep the cancer from returning.

4. Well then I would say your should keep taking that extract for the rest of time! :)

5. Wonderful news, I am glad for you. Yup, keep taking it for awhile more. :smoke:

6. Congratulations! :D

I guess that's another story I've heard of RS oil curing cancer. I've met at least a dozen others where I live that have had their cancer cured as well (liver, pancreas, lung, skin, etc. etc.). It really pisses me off that from so much anecdotal evidence, medical research is practically impossible in the US. :mad:

Keep taking the oil! Someday I hope it's seen almost like a daily vitamin.:smoke:

7. that is awesome dude
    rock on

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVaLE4TTbwI]YouTube - Rock On - David Essex - 1973[/ame]

9. Wonderful news, pb! Keep taking that RSO!

Granny

10. COngratulations! Stay healthy!

11. Congrats peanutbutter! Here's hoping many cancer free years to come.

12. Congrats!!! RSO is amazing. I have seen so many people benefit from this treatment. I hope to conduct a research study on RSO based on case studies.

Stories like yours are inspiring. I wish you all the luck :)

13. Fantastic news - I am very happy for you :smoke:

14. Outstanding man! It's always great to hear about people fighting back and kicking cancer's ass.

15. Wonderful, glad that it's gone, keep up on the oil, still waiting for my 17cm to dissapear but supposed to be gone by august. Anyways, stay healthy friend.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nszR0tfp4Es]YouTube - ‪Neil Young - Long may you run‬‏[/ame]

17. OK .. results from the one last test ..

Cancer free again.

18. YAY again! congratz mann! stay healthy and live life! :)

19. thats great to hear man, if only everyone knew what simpson oil did.