Cancer Cure?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by TheWorst24, Jul 19, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU7ZB4iPkmk]The Cure For Cancer Exists "Burzynski Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

Has anyone else seen this? What the hell?

2. Take the foil hat off OK?

3. ^Why post if you haven't even watched it?

4. I don't really want to watch it, but what does he say the cure is?

5. #5 TheWorst24, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    Antineoplastons, basically the body becomes deficient of certain amino acids in the blood when a tumor is in their body. Phenylacetate is one of the compounds, along with phenylglutamine. It goes into a whole political scene, battle between the national cancer institute (they wanted to steal Burzynski's formula, and patent it themselves), and the FDA as well.

They had like 7 federal court trials trying to steal his medical liscense. Basically the Big Pharma drug companies have a 1 trillion dollar investment in chemotherapy drugs, and if this was discovered thhey would lose the insane profit margins that they have. BIG PHARMA OWNS the FDA.

But yeah dude, you should get stoned and watch it, it's not that long, and it's pretty interesting. He has actually cured people that have been told they have months to live with brain tumors, you can see the people go to trial to defend him. Even the former National Cancer Institute guy said that it was an incredible discovery. Worth the watch.

Edit: And he discovered this in the 1970s! It's been that long, tens of millions of people dead in the name of insane profit margins.

6. Uh, I'm an older dude.

Do you know how many times I have heard the same thing over the years. It's always the same thing. "Many people cured," and "the medical establishment is trying to squash it."

Not that I have great faith in the "medical establishment" but this is just noise. Tune it out.

7. If you are on these forums, chances are you smoke the cure for cancer everyday or atleast often.

Check out Rick Simpson Oil.

8. There are real people that they show that got cured man, fucking kids that thought they were gonna die and theyre still cured today. Why would this guy be taken to court 8 times if he's curing people? They wasted 60 million of YOUR tax dollars trying to squash this guy. Worth it?

This guy's just trying to save lives, people go to him and he HAS cured them. Why wouldn't this be researched further? (It was, they show in the documentary the NCI sent a rogue agent to try to steal the patent).

Mainstream medicine is disgusting because of Big Pharm and greedy execs, not doctors.

9. Yeah, and why isn't Cannibis being researched further? That's certainly something all of us can agree on, cannibis is an excellent drug. It's the same shit guys, fucking Big Pharm protecting their patents and interests.

10. That is exactly it, There is too much money to be lost because of cannabis.

11. I work on cancer therapy and my professor tells me how he studied a molecule that had anti-neoplastic effects but could not patent it because it came from a fungus. Since it was a naturally occurring molecule, drug companies can't patent it and hence can't make any money off it (just like marijuana). It is a money game and I am not a big fan of the pharmaceutical industry because of its business ways.

As for Burzynski, after a little research on him, he has published a lot on his molecules Antineoplastons. His most current work (2006) (that I could find) show possibly some positive effects but not a "cure" by any means Targeted therapy with antineoplastons A10... [Integr Cancer Ther. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI . I did find negative claims for his work though suggesting that his results are difficult to reproduce. In 2008 a paper was published dismissing his results to that date stating poor work and failed results and eventually death from cancer Alternative Cancer Cures: []Unproven[] or []Disproven[]? - Vickers - 2008 - CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians - Wiley Online Library

Cancer is a very difficult disease to treat and there is no "cure". Every individual case is its own battle with its own unique characteristics. In many cases these therapies only prolong life expectancy and the terminal cause is the cancer.

12. #12 TheWorst24, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    20ish people went to testify for him. He cured them all, even after mainstream medicine said that they were going to die. And yeah, i think the natural molecule you're referring to is pheylacetate, they mentioned it in the video, once the drug company found out they couldn't patent it, they dumped him.

The thing is, i'm sure that if this wasn't such a taboo subject other doctors and researchers would be looking into it, improving it. Who knows, why couldn't this be the start to the eventual cure? Doubt we'll ever know with the government as fucked up as it currently is.

EDIT: And in the first trial u linked, they didn't use enough of the recommended dosage that Burzynski told them to, they changed the protocol (it explains it more clearly in the video). That's why those people died. AND those people had the worse type of cancer, which is why they were put in this type of trial anyways, they couldnt be cured by radiation, so they were gonna die anyways. Im sure his trials would be more successful if HE did them, and the cancers werent so horribly inoperable.