Canadians: Luckiest People Alive

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SS4DBZ, Apr 18, 2004.

1. i vote for the mj party in Canada, never makes a difference tho.

2. if you want marijuana legal in the united states, vote for the libertarian candidate aaron russo.

1) he banged bette midler for a number of years.
    2) he likes to toke the ganj.

3. ive been considering living in canada due to the US and its corrupt ways. this country is nearing its last breaths as corrupt politicians dictate the government to please themselves. when canada legalizes, you'll see heavy opposition from the US on that because it opens a new market that is hard for the take advantage of.

If it becomes legal in the US however, expect extremely harsh penalties for growing as it'll be the only way to ensure that the only bud being smoked is the one coming from them.

4. ummm. ur all off your rocks. it's not gonna be legal for some time. the decrim bill (C-10 for those who care) doesn't do shit and actually gives police more charges to press, thus giving us heads a harder time. it's going to be even harder if paul martin gets re-elected (well he was never elected in the first place but whatever).. and either way if the liberals take power again they're gonna chuck that bill and never speak of it for another few years. and thus the cycle continues..

even if the government taxes it you will still find illegal dealers in the streets and you get tax-free weed. the government would never grow bomb ass chronic, anyone remember flin flon, manitoba? nope? it was weed grown in a dirty lab, probably laced with lead and mercury and other disgusting crap. the gov doesn't give eight shits about weed. not even for the money.

HOW TO BREAK THE CYCLE: vote NDP this summer

edit: seriously, things are fine the way they are. bud is cheap, easy to find, and above all, heavenly. the reason cops will make it easier to bust is that tickets are easier to pass out than it is to prove possession and take it to court and all the rest of it. legal procedures are a pain in the ass and cops don't have the time to do that. trials are a large waste of time.

5. Well, it's been some time now, and bud still isn't legal in Canada. It's too bad that conference didn't have as big of an impact as it looked like it would have.

It's closer to election day here in the US... Just a little over a week away. If we want ANY step in the right direction, Bush MUST lose the election. Earlier I suggested that you vote Libertarian, but I've since then became a little more educated, and I would have to say that everyone should vote for Nader. There's no way he'd really win, though... Bush and Kerry (according to the polls) are favored pretty evenly at 48% and 48%, and Nader has 1%, and the other smaller parties make up the remaining 1%. But Nader has the right ideas for government reforms and such. He's 69 years old now, and I fear that this may be his last year running for president. He heavily favors marijuana legalization, and he has a strong argument of why it should be. But the general public has been programmed to believe that marijuana is a terrible drug, and most people don't even take the time to examine Nader's stance on the issue.

I, for one, am tired of this country's bullshit. I strongly feel that it is the United State's fault for weed still being illegal in Canada. We bully all of the world's major powers into following OUR way. Our government is shit. They feed us with a mentality that we are a free country, and that we're the best nation in the world. That's not true. While we may have more freedom than some countries, we're really not all that different from other places. And how could you consider yourself to be "free" when your government won't even allow you to chose what you put into YOUR OWN BODY? As long as it doesn't pose a threat to public safety, it shouldn't concern the government. Why should they care if I smoke weed in my basement?

Sooner or later, the Canadian government will get the balls to change their policies. And I'm going to make sure that I'm there for it.

Fuck the USA. I'm moving to Canada.

6. Ya, to bad they didnt legalize it... But w/e im still gonna smoke it!!!!!

7. :hello:

yeah, i'm with you too.... "freedom" is presented way better in canada. ;) Fuck Scotland, I'm moving to canada too. and the people are so nice! how!? how did they manage this!? its great! I LOVE CANADA! I was even there for a couple days, which was cooooooool.

8. i wanna move to canada (especialy since bush got elected, again) because i beleive in freedom and canada offers it (more than america, and not just weed at all!). I dont beleive in this american "Draft", Opposing sex marrige only, anti-abortion (yeah, im democratic).... its dumb how even though many of these things would not effect the people not doing them, they make it so NOBODY can do them. Its very sad and if things go the way they are going in this POS country, Canada would be a great place to live :D

Besides, i like frenchfry's and gravy! hehehe...

What does it take to get into canada, anyways?

9. people who get busted, thats who.