Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canadian stoners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xmwxlewis, Aug 3, 2011.

1. That's 10 dollars a gram for dank really buddy and not to mention you Probly buy from a grower not a runner

2. i pay 60 for a quarter of kush in Saskatoon, 120 for half, not huge savings but its premeo herb:smoke:

3. Hello Montreal!

4. Bonjour!

5. Hamilton, Ontario...:) juz takin rips from the bong :bongin:

6. haha people from SK are manitoban's banjo picking inbred cousins

7. BC Bud right here!

8. Southern Ontario. Brown Town that's where I kick it. Sup bro.

9. Whistler B.C :smoke: sticky icky icky

10. Southern Ontario, rippin some hydro :bongin:

11. N.-B.
    smokin' some Early.. Getting some O.G kush next week :smoke::bongin:

12. Anyone from Brampton Ontario :D

13. Bramledash

14. Born in Montreal. Live in Ottawa. Currently in Poland visiting relatives. Polish blood....

15. LMAOO, Id prefer to call it Bucktown:p:smoke: But you cant lie, Brampton and Rexdale do have the best weed in the GTA :D

16. Great bud here in Toronto, 200 per zip = $7.14 per gram. Noice!!!!!

17. N.B. here too! Got a good friend who sells to me pretty cheap haha all dank too its fucking awesome :smoke:

18. right here in Windsor ontario bro.

19. #59 mopar420, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I live in leduc!! Im sure you know where that is

20. Being dry and in the Okanagan =(