Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canadian Marijuana laws

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PickettBaked, Mar 30, 2007.

1. srry if this isnt in the correct topic

anyways ive been lookin for a bit and cant seem to find a nice sit for current laws on marijuana in canada, could somone pleaseeeeee help me!!! :hello:

2. i've had a similar problem, so yeah can any one help us out? i just wanna know what amount = what fine\punishment ?

3. :rolleyes: ya its under 30 grams and you get a $200 fine thats all I know, I see having more then 30 grams you get charged with trafficking,someone got busted with a 1 LB the other day and got out on bail the same day. Just keep under 30 gs and you'll be alright seeds r legal in canada, just growing isn't yet! Least all you pay is fines and no jail time unless you can't make bail lol.