Canadian elections, conservatives win in majority

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Mr O, May 3, 2011.

1. i agree with what you said... but holy dude... wall of text much? use paragraphs next time lol. please

2. Voter turnout was huge. One of the biggest turnouts ever. People want change, especially in Quebec. Unfortunately the people have spoken and want Harper for another term. The people were very unhappy with Ignatief calling this election and basically told him to fuck right off. Another 4 years of Harper and people will realize that his right wing Americanized idealistic Canada is not very ideal at all. NDP 2015!!!!

3. I'm still dumbfounded. Wasn't harper and his conservative buddies the ones who hid all that information about the cost of giving tax cuts for multinational corporations, buying stealth bombers from the us and even other shit? And the Canadian people voted this thug in? And I thought the US had some stupid people.

Oh wait, im guessing it was the media that had you convinced the liberals and all those left wing lunatics were against you. How unfortunate but enjoy you should be happy to have an increase in debt along with some new mega-prisons!

4. Voter turnout was close to the biggest ever

5. uh... no it wasn't.

6. HAHAHAHAHAHA

only 61% of canadians voted!!! no wonder why the world is going to shit!!! ahahah!!!

it makes so much sense now. The reason everything is going to shit is because nobody cares apparently!

7. Yeah, US is so much better...
    oh wait?
    Answers.com - How many people vote in the average US presidential election

Get your facts straight if you're going to hate.

8. Harper is a fucking crook and the people who voted for him are often really ignorant towards what he's really like. Legalization is not supported by anybody other then the Greens (maybe), but Liberals and NDP support decrim. You think that it's bad in the rest of Canada, try living in Alberta. This place is the Texas of Canada. We have had a Conservative provincial government for over 50 years.

9. when the fuck was i comparing the U.S. to canada? notice i used the words "world" and "everything"

jesus christ, people want to argue and call each other out on anything they can think of these days...maybe thats another problem.

10. This just shows time and time again THAT YOU HAVE TO VOTE. you know why? because the conservatives ALWAYS vote. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS they vote. If the young people and others who arent voting voted, the US nor Canada would be in this type of predicament. And it is sad to say the least, because its going to be along time before they wake up outta that trance

11. Fuck punctuation and grammar.
    To be honest i have no problem with the government buying new F-35s, our current fighters are decades old and will not keep up with modern aircraft.
    I don't agree with his bullshit about more prisons and harsher laws though.

I don't know where im going with this, i can't even make out my words.:hippie:

12. There's a good point in this huge block of text. I feel the same maneuver needs to be done in America. We need a fuck head like Trump to get some government status. This will give us and the left the perfect chance to make our points stand out.

13. I meant to say big voter turnout in Quebec. The Quebec voters changed the entire federal election by wiping us free of the separatists " Cunt Québécois " and giving more than 50 seats in Quebec alone to the NDP, giving them official opposition status. Makes you see that your vote actualy means something. ( the one election I don't vote NDP, My Liberal vote to oust Harper and it means jack fuck all )

14. you guys know you cant legalize till the US says its okay? Cmon?

15. I hope thats sarcasm.

16. kinda...but...then again, hows your government going to say they are their own people and make their own laws and march to their drum, then pucker up and hand over Marc E. to a foreign government? dont feel bad, no other country gets to either.

17. I wish that was sarcasm.

18. A lot people I know voted Harper without even looking at his intentions. One of them being he will start taxing our internet usage by the gigabytes. Yup, you get a max bandwith of maybe 20gigs for a month, maybe less, it hasn't been discussed fully but it was noted it will not be much and we will be paying big time to surf the net because of his Majority Gov, not to mention the countless other charades he will induce on our society and lives. Harper wants to turn Canada into America's 51st state basically which is utter bullshit. He works under the power of not himself but another country's agenda.

Even my brother voted Harper and said he did it because "atleast he tells you how he is going to fuck you before he does it"

Fuck it, my young ass will vote next time, the elections were held literally right after I was allowed to vote so I had no chance this year but come next time I'm collecting me and my troops and we're going to throw those bastards right outta parliament!

19. I want that was sarcasm.

20. I wish Quebec could be cut out of Canada since half of them want to be their own nation anyways, they get special treatment over other provinces for no reason.