Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canada

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by scking, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Well im gonna spend a couple of days in canada and was wondering what the law was like in canada.

Ps. I know no one remebers me but im back.

2. Been smoking in Canada for the past 3 years, have yet to get in any situations with a cop, I have friends who have gotten busted, all they get is a warning and there shit taken away though.

Edit: Where in Canada are you going?

3. its not legal here, but most cops are very slack.. i walk around my city and smoke joints all the time, nobody really notices hehe. Where you goin in canada? i'd recommend stoppin by BC :) great place to toke.

4. As long as your not being desruptive or trespassing..etc... you shouldn't have much of a problem. Just try and keep stuff to the side streets and don't be stupidly loud. In the case that you do get booked, as long as you're mature and respectful with the officer youl probably just get a warning and ur stuff taken.

5. Just dont be a retard about it and you should be fine. I've been busted a few times but let go with just a word.

:hello:eric:hello:

6. Im goin to niagra (sp?) falls. Any shops around the falls or outside them