Canada

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Camacho, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys I'm living out in Shelburn, Canada and was wondering if anyone had any seed suggestions for an outdoor grow. These plants will probably be out into buckets.

2. gotta be end of sept finishers there man. weather can get ugly quick around there

3. Pinewarp,bc sweet tooth,egmont,berry bomb,purple pineberry,purple star.they all finish in sept.

4. Thanks for strains. Am going to be starting these bad boys inside. Half way through march. Looking for beg/mid September finish. Looking for a little more quality > quantity.

5. Look into the bc sweet tooth,it's a good producing plant,sweet candy taste,finishes mid sept.

6. Sounds and looks good. Probably will be trying this out.

7. Sweet!you won't be disappointed

8. They don't sell bc sweet tooth at the shop. Just sweet tooth. So I was thinking la confidential and Rocklock by DNA genetics. That is the brand they sell

9. U can't order online?ive never tried those strains but if they finish early u should be fine

10. Yeah I can but if I don't have to why not lol. Well im going to be starting them inside anyways so time isn't really the problem

11. I order online because of the selection

12. Ya that true. Has anyone tryed Rocklock before

13. To my knowledge, Purple Maroc by Female seeds is the earliest-finishing plant you can buy from the attitude. You should harves it early-mid september in northern MN. It starts flowering in july! They say it's semi-autoflowering.

I have grown it in northern MN and had a great harvest on most of the plants... The other phenos finished a couple weeks later and got frosted out, but that was a very early frost.

Your choices are very limited this far north. If you have access to some canadian guerilla strains such as guerilla gold #3, sweet tooth, ect.those are prime options.

14. I heard that sweet tooth isn't to strong. Like a step up from juicy fruit. But that is only what iv heard. Northern MN? Orangeville/Shelburn area. In Canada

15. I have smoked better,but I can't lie shit gets me wrecked lol

16. Sweet tooth or bc sweet tooth.

17. Bc sweet tooth

18. Yeah it trips me out that I'm farther north than a lot of Canadians... Your options in your area might be a little better than mine. All I know is that up here, you better have the right generics or you're gonna be making hash with premature buds.