Canada Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by dankness420, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Cause none of us have done that before:rolleyes:....LMAO

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ooops I'm a bit early 20181016_161457.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I’ve been too early for years! Lol.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Much ado about nothing IMO.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. woo hoo a few more hours, you guys going to smoke at midnight?
    The first store is opening in Kamloops

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lining up for legal weed in St John's-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Nikki Rose (centre) and Ian Power (right) were the first to buy legal cannabis at Tweed in St. John's Newfoundland, just after midnight on Wednesday.

• Like Like x 2
  7. This calls for a Hip song -

• Like Like x 2
  8. Soo... you guys all wanna go line up at the US border and blow smoke towards them?

Good job everyone, we did it! Enjoy your evening blades!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Legalization day for canadians.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Some cities here in Quebec make it illegal to smoke it in the territory of the city lol. Like in Quebec city, or parts of Montreal...so I can go legally buy a substance, but I can't use it when I leave there store. and most landlords here don't allow for smoking inside....fail.

Legalization is very nice, but there is still lots of idiots in power who listen to the fear mongering :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hey canucks

I was in Kamloops today and went to the first legal store in a mall...the lines out the door were so long they were wrapping around all the buildings! I applied to a job there it's $27 an hour, but it was so busy, I didn't have enough time to wait in line and speak to the manager. The place is all white, clean, spotless looks amazing

wooot

• Like Like x 3
  12. Apparently Canada is running out of weed only 2 days after it become legal. haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Who wants to smoke that chemically sprayed, irradiated schwag anyway.

My doc just renewed my med pot form today and gave me a 50% raise. From 8g/day to 12. happydance.gif

Finally going to apply for my grow permit for my 60 plants! ! ! :weed:

• Like Like x 2
  14. /\ grats man, growing is the way to go

So some dispensaries require a medical card, and some don't care, so you can buy as long as you are 19 (in Vancouver). Has anyone had this issue with dispensaries, I have been turned down at a few just wanting to buy for recreational use ( someone mentioned April this year? ) cheers

15. Now they need to change employment laws to stop piss testing.
    I passed a swab test at work,then they gave me the f'ng piss cup which I failed,and as I am not an addict resulted in me losing my job.
    Employers know that a piss test means nothing yet still insist on invading our privacy.
    The substance abuse councillor that I was sent to,and the drug tester that I was sent to this week for a clean card both reckon that the employment laws will change this year,I hope they do the 80's are long gone so should the piss tests.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. #297 Egzoset, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    Salutations ScootB73,

Welcome to planet Itnoc!

Show this to them then ask again, on April 1st presumably (...):

[ https:// idpc.net/events/2019/03/62nd-session-of-the-commission-on-narcotic-drugs-cnd-and-high-level-segment ]
    62nd Session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND) and Ministerial Segment

Sixty-second session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs:

High-level Ministerial segment (2019-Mar, 14-15)
    Regular segment incl. UN "side events" (2019-Mar, 18-22)

My guess is 4-20 won't prove as enjoyable as you appear to expect. Actually, in case you never heard of it before, chances are that you may also wish to ask for an additional explanation as to why ALL adult Canuck citizens still don't have equal access to self-cultivated CBD cannabis for health-wise ("Harm Reduction") purposes as with cigarette substitutions (already legal in Switzerland, m'well if memory doesn't fail me):

[ https:// www.who.int/medicines/access/controlled-substances/CannabidiolCriticalReview.pdf ]
    Expert Committee on Drug Dependence (2018-Jun, 4-7)

Cannabidiol (CBD) Critical Review Report:

« ...good safety profile... »
    « Human Studies - While the number of studies is limited, the evidence from well controlled human experimental research indicates that CBD is not associated with abuse potential. »

[ https:// www.leafly.com/news/politics/switzerland-high-cbd-cannabis-sold-legally-tobacco-substitute ]
    Leafly: In Switzerland, High-CBD Cannabis Being Sold Legally as ‘Tobacco Substitute’

Justin Trudeau is a traitor to our Nation for the uninterrupted advancement of "Prohibition 2.0" reforms as mandatory prison sentences over the cultivation of 6 plants, now 5 (...): sunny boy actually voted WITH Harper on this politically-driven item, in 2009 i think. As a matter of fact SuperPÉTeux did a lot worse by choosing his own self-serving party line, which was inherited from Henri-Sévérin Béland's national ban of 1923. Etc., etc.

Quite frankly the brain-washing performed by never-ending TrudeauMania sure is an amazing communication phenomena - with devastating consequences for many more youth generations to come!...

In The Name Of Children.

Good day, have fun!! :D

17. I can't stand Trudope,I think in all honesty that he is mentally retarded,you just have to watch a 30 second video of him from ANY interview to come to this conclusion.
    Why people voted an ex part time drama teacher for PM over an economist that got Canada through a global recession unscathed beats the shit right out of me,but I am not Canadian and most likely won't become a citizen until next year.
    I am Scottish and never had to take a drug test until I started a job in Canada(way more money,plus I can own guns,hunt,afford to drive a V8 truck etc lol),my employer had released a bulletin after legalization which word for word compared alcohol to cannabis and never mentioned a draconian approach to smoking a spliff outside of work,this is what managed to get me my job back thanks to my union lawyer.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hi again ScootB73,

Well, i'll concur his socio-toxicity already caused heavy damage (which you verified so painfully yourself), yet lets not forget this predatory politician came from the wound a bipolar mother doubling as the PM's spouse on Canuck land... So it's no wonder his stoner/droÿé brother Michel (who disapeared in an avalanche) was eventually instrumentalized in support of bigot anti-cannabis propaganda intended to redirect mass-media focus on impaired driving somehow.

Indeed Justin's actions do seem counter-intuitive all too often, if not randomly irrational, etc., but i think that's only because his true motivations remain secret to us.

Madness and/or incompetence would be too easy for an excuse, in addition i happen to have worked on a few transcripts which lasted minutes instead of seconds and never got the least doubt about his profound desire to abuse power: after all he's fully responsible for it, quite on the contrary!

As a matter of fact this weasel must have dreamed of a similar situation as illustrated below i figure:

[​IMG]
    In days when he 1st revealed his modest actor skills...

Hummm... Beware, this anal-retention government may very well feel the temptation to add your name to their list of potential terrorists & friends, or of "social-media" fake artists if i can judge from what i just heard on the late TV news, only a couple hours ago: the Liberals now want to control popular expression and in preparation for the next electoral campaign, literally!!

:speechless:

Essentially it's open bar for self-serving non-consumers managing "Légaleezation" with more non-consumers in mind... In retrospective MiniPET's reform got twisted to a degree that's hard to expose even between ourselves on a pro-cannabic board; much as with fake news turning into the new "truth" by virtue of hammer-repetition.

So it's not his cognitive capabilities i'd question spontaneously, try his dangerous/defective values instead: or more globally his evil secret agenda(s) meant to please those in effective control who pull a few strings away from cameras!

Good day, have fun!! :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. With the help of Niacin I can toke up on a Friday night and be clean by Sunday morning,I bought some test strips on amazon to keep myself safe,just as well as I was sent for a random drug test last week.
    I argued about it but ended up having to go,absolutely no reason for a piss test now.