Canada fucking up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Breath, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Wait now....no one abuses persciption drugs or alcohol, for which they have the stats of how many hundreds of thousands die every year? It's logically implausible to take MMJ to task and try to treat it differently considering the outright abuse of drugs that persistently goes on in our society. It's advertised and rammed down your throat every time you pay attention to any media outlet.

Everyone USED to say "treat marijuana based on science." We have the science on it. Its the safest therapy out there it would seem. So why do suppoed pot activists now want to lump it in with the other drugs that are abused? It's not the same from a molecular standpoint. So why they are we so concerned with pot, when its the OTHER drugs that are killing? Doctor shopping for pharma is not new. Liquor stores on every corner. But look out for people that may say they have a medical condition. They could be abusing marijuana!! Uh-oh!

As to "400 applicants" for the Canadian system. All they have to do is drag their feet, allow only select ones, and have the largest corporations in the world introduce the laws that will benefit them in becoming the selected "partners." It all takes time, but that's where the courts system leads it all. The courts are a corporation's playing field. It will get pared down to a select few in a few years' time for varying reasons. This is the plan they have set in motion. All you need to do is sit back and see it unfold as we are now.

2. isn't canada mad liberal? when they get rid of their conservative government it will prob be much better there

3. How does a "mad liberal" country end up with a conservative governemnt? When the parties are all one in the same and get funding from the same large corporations and special interests. Don't expect a change with a change in parties.

4. "Wait now....no one abuses persciption drugs or alcohol, for which they have the stats of how many hundreds of thousands die every year?"

No on here has argued this. Not even close. You are simply trying to argue straw men and move the goalposts from your initial claim that no one abuses the system. Your argument clearly holds no water, thus you feel a need to ascribe an assortment of fake arguments to me that I have never come close to making.

Take care, Peace and Nugs.

5. when will they learn... making it against the law to grow myself a plant gives me more incentive to grow myself a fuckin plant

Sent from my iPhone.