Canada Day

Discussion in 'General' started by Duhya, Jun 29, 2011.

1. What are y'all doing for Canada day?
    [​IMG]

I'm either smoking a lot of weed and playing airsoft with my bud,
    or smoking a lot of weed and hanging out with my family.

2. Going to a friends house and getting fucked. Getting weed, but I'm still not sure what I'm drinking.

3. I will be the liquor

4. Downtown ottawa for fireworks drinkin and blazing :D it's always freaking ridiculously packed with people on canada day

5. probably drink some beers and do some work in the garden...since i havent' had weed in a few months now lol

Happy Canada day all!

6. I don't drink :#
    Anyone planning on doing their own fireworks? I always love when home fireworks screw up.

7. Tomorrow I will be cooking up venison/bison burgers with blue cheese and bacon, drinking beer, eating birthday cake, smoking a fat joint and watching the fireworks from my balcony.

Canada Day and my wonderful hubby's birthday! Party time all the way! :D

8. wondering wtf Canada day entails...or is supposed to entail...

I'm not from here, so its all new to me. :)

9. This sounds fantastic hahah. I dont have concrete plans yet, but my city puts on a decent firework display on the waterfront. If nothing else i'll go chill down there.

10. i never wear hats so, i might do that.

[​IMG]

11. hahah what the fuck, we're bigger if anything you're our pants.

But to be hones ti kind of agree, at least in terms of government. I always felt like harper wanted to be american hahah

12. eh it's Canada... nobody cares, eh;):p

13. It entails fireworks, marijuana, alcohol, and a shitload of people in public.

14. i didn't know canada had evolved enough to have holidays

15. You live in my town eh, Canada day is the day Canada officially became a country, similar to Independence day, just moosyer.

16. Yeah it was a great day. Went and got pho (vietnamese) with a friend from university, smoked a joint, then met up with all my friends downtown, got drunk, got super baked and watched fireworks.

Attached Files:

17. Got drunk and watched some fireworks with my girl. Pretty good night if you ask me.

18. Shakira was in Brampton so i went to see her on Canada day, there were fireworks and shit too obviously.
    Tommorows America day isn't it.