Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canabutter idea...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by lookattheclouds, May 21, 2017.

1. So I want to make Canabutter or oil, but I can't have any smell. I don't need to make a lot. I have about .4 keif (is that enough for a dose or two or should I add some flour too?). I was going to just put the jar with the weed/kief and the butter all together(with the kid if the jar on) into a pot of boiling water. Would this work? Will the jar break? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is there any chance u have a toaster oven?

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

3. Naw I don't. Only a full size oven and a microwave. Microwaves aren't good for weed tho I'm pretty sure.

4. hope this helps

5. Wtf

6. Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

7. Find this in reddit [​IMG]

8. I think that will give you one or two doses. Wrap the kief up in aluminum foil and put it in a preheated 240F oven for 40 minutes. Or put the kief into the mason jar in the oven. Take it out and mix it with enough butter for a couple of servings. Make some coffee or cook something at the same time to cover the smell. Here's a recipe - Single Serving Chocolate Chip Cookies Makes two large chocolate chip cookies 2 tablespoons of canabutter2 firmly packed tablespoons of dark brown sugar1 tablespoon of granulated sugarPinch of kosher salt1/4 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract1 egg yolk - discard or set aside egg white for a different use1/4 teaspoon of baking soda1/4 cup of all-purpose flour3 heaping tablespoons of semisweet chocolate chipsPreheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.In a microwave safe bowl, heat butter just until it starts to melt and is softened. Blend softened butter, sugars, salt, and vanilla together by hand. Add egg yolk and stir again. Add baking soda and flour and stir until combined. Then stir in chocolate chips. Form cookie dough into two balls and place on baking sheet. The cookies will spread during baking, so make sure they are several inches apart. Bake for about 8 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.Remove baking sheet from oven and give the baking sheet a firm, but careful bang on the counter top. This will deflate the cookie and give it a perfect wrinkly appearance.
    This recipe is a bit of trouble, but well worth it. Enjoy whatever you make.

• Like Like x 1
  9. To figure out your dose- kief is, say, 50%thc. 0.2 grams would = 30mg. One dose if experienced with edibles. If you haven't done edibles eat half of whatever you make.
    0.2 X 1000 = 200 X 15% = 30

• Like Like x 1
  10. 30 mg of what sry? And where did the 15% come from

11. Dope thanks. How much will the tinfoil thing smell?

12. Thanks I'm prolly gonna try that

13. No problem. I tried the link but oh well lol. Good luck

14. You're right, I was completely wrong on my math.0.2 X 1000 = 200 X 50% = 100mg
    0.2 grams = 200 mg X 50% thc = 100 mg dose.

15. Yea that makes perfect sense. That would make it a pretty decent does then no? Cause decent weed is 15-20% thc. So 1000mg x 15% = 150mg of thc per gram. So that would be like smoking .6 of a gram wouldn't it?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Close enough!

17. Dope!! Thanks for all the responses guys!!

• Like Like x 1