Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cana oil candy recipes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Papa Puff, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Hey guys tired of strolling for recipes. I'm looking to make either gummies or hard candy using coconut infused oil already made?? I've read a bunch of them in most of them want to be made out of tincture which never is worth a shit unless you have Everclear which California doesn't allow. I'm just tired of brownies cookies and really am not looking to make fudge or chocolate or anything like that. I'll take links to 1 that you've used

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Could you not just buy some gummies and melt them in a double boiler while adding your infused oil and then put them in a mold to set up?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Man could it be that easy lol? Then making oil and butter for over 10 years but tired of it. I guess I didn't realize that stuff could be melted and then it will reset

4. Worth a try

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Let us know if it works.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just had another thought....Jello?!

• Like Like x 2
  7. So from what I've read you can melt and re mold gummies but if you want to make your own here's a recipe I've found

Ingredients
    • 1/2 cup of cold juice (you can use water, but I prefer the flavor from juice)
    • 1/4 cup of corn syrup (the clear kind; you can use sugar as well but I prefer corn syrup)
    • 1 Packet of Jell-O (not sugar free)
    • 16 grams of gelatin (the Knox packets are 7 grams each, you can just use two for 14 grams)
    • Citric acid
    • Powdered sunflower lecithin
    Method
    1. Whisk the sugar or corn syrup into the juice/water until dissolved.

2. Pour the liquid into a pot.

3. Add ~16 grams of gelatin powder (1 packet of Knox is 7 grams, and you can just use 14 grams if that's easier).

4. Allow to bloom (absorb) for ~10 minutes

5. Add 1 packet of Jell-O powder. Do not use sugar free Jell-O

6. Turn heat to lowest possible setting. Stir with spatula for ~5-10 minutes, until fully liquid and viscous.

7. Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of citric acid per recipe, towards the end.

8. Pour into a separate container (I prefer a tall glass, narrow is better). Rest for 15 - 20 minutes, and skim bubbles from the top.

9. Return liquid gummy mix to your pot. If you need a specific amount (i.e. you know that you need exactly 200 ml to make 150 bears, then you'll want to measure out the proper amount and only pour the 200 ml of liquid back into the pot).

10. Turn on stove to lowest setting.

11. Add approximately 1 tablespoon of powdered lecithin, slowly, while whisking to avoid clumping

12. Once the lecithin is fully incorporated, add your shatter/distillate/infused oil and stir/mix until fully incorporated

13. I use a squeeze bottle to pour into molds, and periodically swirl it around to keep the mixture homogeneous

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Will do ty

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ty so much

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Yes jello shots for a party great idea. But wouldn't carry well in pocket

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. So i just tried a quick experiment on it. Melted stired in some oil poured into ice tray. Put in freezer for 10 min. Now. See. If oil separates[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ty

• Like Like x 1
  13. Since you already have the oil made you can try something like this. It's really easy and it stays hard at room temperature. You can just melt the candy in the microwave, too, pour in your oil and pour into your molds. When I made the post it was the first time so I was overly cautious. Over the years it evolved to the microwave. :)

MeltAway Candy Guide Post 191

• Like Like x 2
  14. So it set up better before I had to eat it loll. I have oil and brownies an I couldn't let it sit. So I put 3 eyedropper of oil and used like 8 gummies. Really need to make the oil out of bud not trim. I like my shit nuclear lol. Will try again soon and make some to set up right lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ty Sir. I was just thinking micro. Yah I have been makinv butter and oil for years. On my 3rd magic butter. Works pretty damn easy. I will definitely check out ur threads.

16. I was worried the oil would make them runny or Separate

17. I've wanted a magic butter for years. One day I'll have some disposable, and get me one. Looks so easy.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah I've been milking this one for a little while they've had a problem with their handles since the get-go they had to give me like two replacements. I don't carry Mine by the handle and when it's loaded you definitely don't want to the top is really heavy with the blender blade but otherwise it works great better for volume likes a minimum 50 g of product and 8 oz of oil for two sticks of butter you need to use with a maximum of say double that. I use around a hundred grams of good trim or 70 or 80 grams of Bud and 16 oz of oil in 2 tablespoons of lettuce chin

19. Letichen