can your dealer be your friend?

Discussion in 'General' started by green pigeon, Mar 18, 2010.

1. just like the title says but give me your opinions :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. yea get hooked up all the time

3. #3 epiq, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
    Hell yea. It might suck tho, the days where you cant chill, and treat them as just a dealer. Might put a strain on the friendship.

(I'm treating this as if they were already your friend)

But if there not already your friend, and you want to be, just ask if they want to chill, smoke a blunt and play xbox or somethin.

4. i think it all really depends on how you know the person/what kinda dealer they are. Are they the dealer that will smoke down wit ya and chill maybe play some video games or something or are they the dealer you just meet and thats it... it all depends man!

5. Umm i have all ways had dealers who are my friends y else would you trust them with your life.

6. how do i trust my dealer with my life?

7. If he is your friend first and your dealer second.

8. #8 Diceman, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
    No..dealers don't have any friends. And the friends they do have..they have a rule of not selling to them..:rolleyes:

Seriously though what the hell lol why couldn't you be tight with your dealer? It's not a company..it doesn't have a "no dating" or "no friendship" policy..

Not tryin to be smartass..just sounds like a dumb question.

:smoking:

You say that as if everyone trust their dealers with their life..which almost no one does..

9. yea, as long as they understand sometimes ur tryin to grab a bag and go, not always chill.

10. Maybe if you're buying weed while skydiving and your dealer has the only parachute?

Duh.

11. Yep a lot of my dealers are my friends and i chill with most of them on a regular basis.

They are also good enough friends to not care if i go to someone else because that other person has better weed for the same price or are picking up sooner. Its great being in College its truely a buyers market when there is a dealer for probably every 6 customers or so

12. dood if you're not friends with your dealer then he most likely is skimping your shit.

13. Played ball in High School with mine. We been friends for a long time.

14. depends on what hes dealing, weed...yes...harder drugs...ehhh....you might think there your friend, but there usually not.

15. Yes its a great idea, since i am friends with my dealer i get the same prices that he gets it for, which is so cheap.

16. My dealer is my friend. It helps at times.

17. My dealer won't be your friend, but I'm cool with all of them.

18. that's the best kind of dealer

got a handful that sell and that are my friends, but sometimes it's them buying stuff off of you instead

19. I get my weed from some little mexican dude.

20. I've had friends become dealers plenty of times but not really the other way around. My old dealer was pretty chill, we'd match a couple bowls every so often and drink togeather but i wouldn't really concider him a good friend. I' have no problem becomming friends with a dealer though, they're still people. Just people with lots of weed :smoke: