Can you?

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, May 11, 2004.

1. Can you tell if someones a stoner from looking at them?

I find i can most of the time. I have a completely differnt attitued towards them, and they usualy have a similar one back

2. Hehe, sometimes.

A freind I always smoke with looks like a stoner from a mile away. Long red hair, Rastafarian wrist band and shirts, pot shirts, Bob Marley shirts, pot wallet, hell, he is even buying a pot leaf belt buckle which is also a pipe. :eek:

As for me on the other hand, most people say I look nothing like a stoner. :\ Also a good thing, dont want them cops to have the corner of their eye on me, lol. :D

3. i look like a stoner and so do all my friends

4. they say i do, because: im tall skinny and my hair is messy.

5. i do, but if i tie my hair back, i dont.

but i think you usuly can. and the pot t-shirts and stuff i have to tell ppl i think they coo. But if they look like there showing off the fact they do it i dont like it, but if they look like they do it and arnt asshamed style im like "cool"

6. I can usually tell to some extent. However sometimes you come across people that you would never expect to smoke, and their the biggest chiefers of all.

I'm not sure if I look like a stoner. I just got my hair trimmed up, so its not super shaggy, and I dress like anyone else would, so I'm not sure.

Although when I look like this :smoking: it's probably pretty obvious. :D