Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you vaporize hash in a lightbulb

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sykdom, Feb 27, 2006.

1. I'm planning on making a stick of hash the GC method, with kief, parchment and an iron. Once I have the stick of melted hash, is it possible to smoke it out of a homemade lightbulb vaporizer? It seems to me like it would be more efficient and produce more smoke than the two-hot-knives method. If you know if this is possible, please post, I'm anxious to find out.

Thanks

2. Sure you could. THC is THC.

3. I bet it wouldn't not work...

4. Actually, I have vaporized hash in a lightbulb. It worked, we got high, but I'd say there are better ways to do it. Try it, at least.

5. perhaps just vaporize the kief, all those crystals certainly will get you super-ultra mega fried. IMHO Hash really is intended for smoking (with the exception of hash chocolate, mmmm)

6. do the hot knives!!!!

7. if u dont mind me asking wht or how do u hot knife hash.......i have alwasy put it in my metal pipe or acrylic bong and smoke it that way....

8. http://www.waytoomany.com/vids/weed/knife_hit.php

this should clear things up for you. :wave:

I think they use bud in the vid, but its all done the same way.