can you use?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xameciffo, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Visa, master card or American express to order from attitude seed bank?

2. I think you can only use one

3. Gift cards*

4. Giftcards no. It has to be a card registered to your name before you can make international purchases. That was part of the laws put in place after 9-11 to be able to track money sent out of the country.

5. oh hi there counter-terrorism laws, current number one excuse for everything

6. Well how can I order seeds? I don't use bank accounts because my jobs payroll has no direct deposit. Is attitude seed Co the only reliable or available.

7. Some prepaid debit cards will work, I use a Walmart money card. The temporary card you buy in the store only works in the us, but once you register it to your name they send a permanent card that works internationally.

8. You could always use a bank and manually deposit money in there when you get paid....

9. attitude also accepts cash by mail, doesnt it? I remember somebody mentioning that it works fine in another thread... guess it takes a bit longer with the extra shipping time for the money and manual processing at attitude HQ

10. You talking bout the bluebird american express prepaid debit from walmart?? I got that and just placed my second order last night. It's legit

11. [quote name='"71bigcat"']

You talking bout the bluebird american express prepaid debit from walmart?? I got that and just placed my second order last night. It's legit[/quote]

No, this one actually says Walmart money card on the package.

Good to know about the bluebird though. I thought about grabbing one of those because the fees are cheaper.

12. Yeah just go to bluebird.com and sign up and they send you your card in the mail that way you get out of paying $5 at walmart for the start up kit. When ever I'm ready to order seeds I swing by walmart and load the card. that's all I've used it for.

13. I appreciate all the help do they deliver to certain state s