Can you trust your friends

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ninjaballs, Mar 14, 2018.

1. OMG LOL that was a great laugh you gave me just now. You must be a real fuckhole of a person if you did someone so wrong that they decided to give you up. 15 years eh? Sounds like you're still mad about it. I know for a fact nothing will happen to this kid. Someone said he could make something of his life which is a joke in itself. He's the kind of kid who would shoot up a school and he's off his anger meds he acts like a psycho so if anything he'll become a serial killer before he even gets a job at McDonald's. But none of you know him. You're all just mad because you think I snitched with intentions of ruining his life. I'm done explaining this bullshit. I would bet money that every one of you would have tried to snitch and fuck this kid over if he treated you the way he did me. I'm not trying to act hard I just don't want this happening to anyone else, but fuck it since you all worship fake friends who steal from people keep trusting them and we'll see how smart you feel when they break into your house and clean you out. Or turn you in and get 15 years lmfao. Reap what you sew good riddance.

2. That's a lot of assumptions you just made. This kid doesn't even sell and i never asked him to find any weed. That's why it's so obvious he was trying to steal.

3. I can trust to few in :passing-joint:

4. #45 jimihendrix42, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    I did some wrong Eh??

You make a stupid fucking assumption dude. I got ratted on because the MFer didint want to go to prison. That's it. Not because I did him wrong. Ive never done a fucked up deal in my life. Ive NEVER come up short on money for a deal if I was fronted. This is in over 50 years of messing with weed. IVE NEVER EVER mucked over anyone. EVER. I don't short people weight, or any other funny business either. I never Misrepresent a product. An ounce is 28.3gs, NOT INCL BAGGIE when you deal with me. Lb is 454gs.

He had a 2000 acre farm, former cattle farmer, was 70 years old, married. I was 39, and his niece who I had known all my life, asked me if I could go 200 miles away with her, so I could show her uncle how to tell male from females. I said heck yeah.
    After that we became partners. He grew the weed, Id get rid of it.
    We decided to put out all clones 1 year, he rented a house in my hometown, in his name, bought all the equipment, and I made all the clones, gave them to him, he got caught by the FBI, ratted me out, and I went to Prison, he got off free.

Pretty Simple Eh ???

I don't have to know anyone, to know NOT to SNITCH on them.
    What the guy did to you was peanuts in the scheme of life dude. AWWWWW somebody treated you bad. BWHAA BWHAA BWHAA. Poor little thing. SO you RAT on them.:confused_2::confused_2::confused_2::cry::cry::cry::cry::lmafoe:

You snitched for Revenge, because someone treated you bad, so you decided to get even.:poop::poop::poop::sad::sad::sad::cop:

I could have "SNITCHED" on people I knew 10000% were doing illegal activities, whom I really, really don't like, nor do I approve of what they do, and could have done 0 time.

My Partner who snitched on me got 0000 Time, I got charged with all 1000 clones even though he had 500 in his possession, and I had 500, but it was me that processed them, and I got charged as the Mastermind.
    Sentence was 10-Life, and a $3,000,000 fine, which they waived. I did almost 7 years, and 8.5 years supervised release, and RATTTED on NOBODY.
    I told the Federal Prosucutor, AND the FBI.. FUCK YOU, to their faces, when they tried to get me to RAT.

But I took my medicine, and can walk amongst my real friends with my head high knowing I didn't fucking RAT, On Anyone, when I could have taken so many people down, I could have shut off a huge amount of things going on. But then I would have had to live with myself, knowing in reality, when it comes down to it...

IM A PIECE OF SHIT.:ey::ey::ey::eek2::eek2::eek2::confused_2::confused_2::confused_2::confused_2::confused_2::confused_2:

5. #46 killset, Mar 21, 2018
    Wait until someone around you finds out you're a snitch. You'll have more then ninja balls bouncing off your chin.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  6. Lmfao so I got an old senior stoner off his rocker? Just for asking my family's opinion on a thief because they happen to work with law enforcement? Yea you're funny dude. Sure i believe that story. Of course they drop all of a criminal's charges if they say it was someone else cuz arresting some other guy makes them so happy they set you free after they had you on some felonies. Congratulations u guys everyone tried to make this into a troll thread it actually got pretty funny. Its a shame how everyone was on my side in the first page, asking me if i called him out on his bs and if I can get revenge. Now everyone is so hateful just because my fam happens to work as police even though I've said several times they can't and don't want to arrest him for trying to grow. You guys need to check yourself and brush up on your shit talking it's weak as fuck.

7. #48 jimihendrix42, Mar 21, 2018
    You said to RATTED. Not asked Opinion. YUGE DIFFERENCE.

"QUOTE"
    I don't expect anything to come of this, but i have family in the local police department who i told that he's growing pot in his closet. First time I've really snitched but i have no proof.

What is it about the... I TOLD FAMILY I HAVE IN LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT HE IS GROWING POT IN HIS CLOSET....... I DONT UNDERSTAND???? AND THEN YOU ADMITTED TO SNITCHING?:confused_2::confused_2::confused_2::confused_2::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: FROM YOUR OWN MOUTH.....First time I've really snitched but i have no proof:confused_2::confused_2::confused_2::popcorn::popcorn:
    Now you've changed it to... YOU ASKED FOR OPINION.

Originally you SAID....... YOU TOLD FAMILY WHO WORKS LAW ENFORCEMENT..... HE WAS GROWING IN HIS CLOSET.:cop::cop::cop:

That's simple enough to understand???:confused_2::confused_2::confused_2:. ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

You may call me a Senior Stoner, but Ive got a degree in Physical Therapy, Nutrition, am a personal trainer, and my wife is a Cardiologist.

But at 60 years of age, and 150lbs, I can still FULL Squat 400lbs, Bench 225 x 23 times, and Deadlift 315 for 20. 30 Wide Grip Pullups. 30 Handstand Pushups against the wall. 18 with no wall. 20 THUMB PUSHUPS. 500 Full Squats, no weights in 28 minutes. 30 1 Leg FUll Squats. Either Leg. 1500 Calf Raises. 25 1 arm Finger Tip pushups, either arm.

Yeah dude. Im a senior stoner, that would wear you out the first 20 minutes of a workout, and you would never ever in your life come back for more. Ive never been able to keep training partners. Even in prison, NOBODY wanted to workout with me, with the very same workout I did, and I NEVER EVER MISS, unless I'm sick. If its 00 outside. Ill still run 10 miles.

Most people don't want to lift weights for an hour and a half, and then go run for 1 hour, or more. I go by time. Not Distance usually. I run 10 hours a week.
    I was the 1985 Ky AAU 148lbs Powerlfting Champ, and have also run a 2 hours 38 minutes marathon in the 80s.
    I still run a 40 minutes 22 seconds 10k. With HILLS. I just recently totaled 1150lbs at a Senior Meet.

I still run 40 miles a week, and lift 4 days a week, haven't had 1 drink of any kind of SODA since 1978, No Fast Food. No artificial colors, flavors. Preservatives.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I ran 10 hours in the last 4 years. Maybe less. I lost 50 lbs last year though

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ok you guys are right and I'm wrong. Next time a "friend" I've known over 9 years starts stealing from everyone just for weed money including his foster mother who still houses him and pays all his bills I'll just stop and ask the internet what i should do instead of my own family who know him. You guys are smart.

10. We don't like snitches nobody is giving you replies anymore for such topics

11. Man that ain't right.

Fuck the police and the wannabe lawmakers, we all have the right to grow and consume cannabis.

• Like Like x 2
  12. #1 The guy is NOT A FRIEND. He is an AQUAINTANCE. Only someone you know. YOU thought he was a friend, but was really a guy who has mental problems, probably shouldnt be getting high in the first place, and isnt taking his meds.

If YOU were a Real Friend, and you really cherished this person as a friend, you would confront him about whats up???? Plain and Simple. Confront him about stealing, not taking meds, and that you are worried about him, BECAUSE YOU ARE HIS FRIEND, AND YOU VALUE HIS FRIENDSHIP, AND YOU THINK SOMETHING UP, AS HE IS NOT DOING PEOPLE RIGHT.

If your efforts FAIL....

SO BE IT. At least you would have tried to help your FRIEND.

But you are a Fair Weather Friend, and are his friend as long as shits going your way. Seemingly the guy has a mental illness, is supposed to be on meds, gets mad easily, and you don't even offer him any help, or explain to him everyone knows whats up, and hes going to lose his friends, and you are no longer going to mess with him, because you don't agree with what hes doing, and if you hang with him, people are going to believe you are the same as he is...and you will lose friends.

Birds of a Feather, Flock Together. Its really just that simple. He either takes the advice, or he doesn't. No In between.

What you should do is walk away from him, and stay away. Have 00 more to do with him.

Pretty simple.

I just simply cut people off that I think are toxic to my existence.

You also say he doesn't take his meds, so he also has mental health issues, and I'm not saying to stay aay from those who may be having problems.

But when they cause you trouble your friends trouble, you have to divorce your self from them. Its also his Foster Mothers fault for letting him use her. Shes enabling him. Thats Her Business. If she wants to enable him, nothing you can do. Its a shame, but its her choice.

I cut off a person who was my best friend from 1958, until 2007.

He stabbed me in the back when I went to prison. I never spoke to him again. He died 2 years ago. He knew my mother before I did, and was 5 years older than me.

But I found out he stabbed me in the back when I was in prison, and that if he didn't work it out, I would NEVER speak to him again in my life. I kept my promise.

13. Thanks for giving it some thought and answers. You're right about him not being a friend, i had started to distance myself from him when he stopped taking his meds. I'd just ride with him and offer cigs cuz he was stressed over some hoe, he cussed her out and kept saying he was about to throw his phone out the truck. Punching the steering wheel and Road raging literally brake checking people trying to get them to rear end him to sue their insurance. All while we had drugs in the truck. He acts like a girl and lets his phone ring til voicemail just to waste peoples time. I tried helping him rebuild his house after flood damage and he didn't offer to pay or even smoke anything. Whenever I last smoked a bowl with him he said he would match, then packed a bowl of roaches that he stole from Will. He defended himself just by saying it gets you high right. Then he pulls out over 5 grams of weed from 3 different connects like he collects the stuff. Always talks shit to me after i helo him with stuff and he's a total cock block. He probably felt like i was using him for a ride to get bud even though I would always hook him up with several grams, just to hear him talk shit about the weed. He's out of my life now. This was someone who acted and told people i was his best friend since high school. Yet he puts hoes over friends. And he cussed me out because i didnt give him $100 after he said his dealer doesn't like meeting new people and he has to chill with the dealer for like 30 minutes after buying. I never asked him to get me any weed so idk why he calls and says he's on his way to pick up my money and had ordered a half oz. Yea right.

14. If you put your hand out to pet a dog, and the dog bites you, its the dogs fault.

If you put your hand down there a second time, and the dog bites you again,. Its your fault.

Or the snake that was saved by the old woman.

An old woman was walking down the road when she saw a gang of thugs beating a poisonous snake. She rescued the snake and carried it back to her home, where she nursed it back to health. They became friends and lived together for many months. One day they were going into town, and the old woman picked him up and the snake bit her. Repeatedly. "O God," she screamed, "I am dying! Why? I was your friend. I saved your life! I trusted you! Why did you bite me?"
    The snake looked up at her and said, "Lady, you knew I was a snake when you first picked me up."

Forget what everyone else does or says. Do what you do. Just don't tread on other people, and have some compassion for people who may not me in their right mind, and that doesn't mean you have to hang with them.

Also why call a girl/woman a HOE??? Its pretty demeaning, and maybe he promised the girl something important, and she called him on it?? Who knows. Maybe she was a nice person?

ALso, what does a GIRL act like?

My wife who is from the Philippines is 16 years younger than me.

She was born and raised in a small village on the island of Panay. No Electric, No Running Water. Didn't have Feminine Products until she was 17. Didn have a pair of shoes until she was a senior, and then only because she had to do mandatory Military training, and you have to have shoes.. She never missed 1 Day of school from 1st grade, to graduation, and had to walk 3 miles, through the Mountain Jungle where there are Pythons, Boas, and all kinds of shit that can kill you. Yet even in 1st grade she walked 3 mile to school, and 3 miles back, and never ever missed 1 day, and her parents didn't encourage her to go to school. They would just as soon have her stay home, and work in the rice fields.

She worked like a slave in Singapore for 6 years as a live in caregiver, and was almost raped by an employer in Cypress.

She has run 3 marathons before I met her, and is 1 of the things that attracted us to each other. We both like to exercise, and watch what we eat., and also lifts weights with me.

She did so well in college she, a president of the Sorority, got a 100% Free Ride to Med School, and graduated at the top of her class as a Cardiologist.

Me I got into FEDERAL weed trouble, and even though I have a Physical Therapy Degree, I cant get a job at McDonalds

NOW. Just what does a GIRL act like??

• Like Like x 1
  15. When i said that i guess i meant animal... He is always gossiping. He talks about how he hates Will because he's disgusting for never brushing his teeth or showering, so he deserves to have his laptop and clothes stolen. He constantly talks about getting revenge on people for things that don't effect him. He said Will just used him to get rides, until someone gave will a new Impala and he was jealous saying he didn't deserve the car. And sometimes he acts like a monkey when trying to call my cat, which just scares the cat.

And wow are you really mad that i said hoe... He told me he might be a player cuz he slept with 5 girls this week. I wonder who would even be interested in getting cussed out by his unemployed ass, enough to blow up his phone after being hung up on. Saying you mean the world i don't wanna lose you and stuff like that. Like she doesn't realize she's just a callgirl to him. He's got a child that he's not allowed to see because he attacked the mother long ago and she said he raped her. So what else do you want me to call a girl who's standards are so low she'll fuck him while being treated like that.

For someone who claims to have taken his 15 year sentence and kept his mouth shut, you sure don't take responsibility for it now. You keep blaming it all on your partner as if you didn't know about the risk of being arrested. Somehow you think they otherwise wouldn't have caught you for organizing a grow op and moving 1,000 plants worth of dope.

16. Not only a snitch but a whinny back pedaling snitch....lol this just keeps getting more funny by the minute

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I'll throw my 2 cents at this. Sounds like his a work college to you op and not a friend and I'd just keep it that way on in future.

I saw friends at work steal from the company before and once or twice off each other but I keep that to myself I don't go around running my mouth.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. For someone who claims to have taken his 15 year sentence and kept his mouth shut, you sure don't take responsibility for it now. You keep blaming it all on your partner as if you didn't know about the risk of being arrested. Somehow you think they otherwise wouldn't have caught you for organizing a grow op and moving 1,000 plants worth of dope.[/QUOTE]

I did my time buddy. How didn't I take responsibility??? I kept my mouth shut, and did my time. Simple enough to understand????

And yeah, of course I blame my Ratting Ass Partner for Rating on me. Yep.

He ratted, so why not blame him, for Ratting ??? HEs a cheese eater of the highest order.

THOUGH HE IS DEAD NOW. So, I'm still here, and hes not.

You make 00 logical sense

And by the way. They didnt catch us for 7 years, so yeah, I expected to succeed, until the fucking dumbass decided to drink a beer going down the road with 5oo clones. Yep. I blame the MFer for being stupid, even though he was 70 years old.

It was his fault we got busted, and it was his fault he ratted on me.

I took full responsibility for my crime dude. I pled guilty to 10-Life. Did my time, and now I'm out. All my friends still like me, and know I would NEVER rat them out. I can walk with my head high. I actually thought it was pretty funny when I told the FBI, and the Federal Prosecutor.... FUCK YOU. TO THEIR FACES. They threatened me every way they could. I answered 0000 Questions.

Youre just a little PU$$$Y that would have cried your little eyes out, and told on Jesus if he was around to blame.
    Also sounds like you compromised your principles to hang with the guy, because you've got no other GOOD FRIENDS to hang with.
    Id rather be by myself, than mess with nuts, and/or rats.

19. #60 generic98547, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Jesus Christ man is that other guy your lover? You can use that excuse all you want but all you are is some self righteous KNOW-IT-ALL looking for an excuse to snitch. It doesn't matter if they said they wouldn't and couldn't do anything because for them to even know that you had to... SNITCH lmao idk how stupid somebody can be... You'll learn brah you are just an annoying kid wait until someone snitches on you and you get a few years behind bars you'll change but remember once a snitch always a snitch and I hope your family are loud mouths that run their traps and your "friend" finds out... I know your friends your boo thing but if a man can't get his own shit back that's his problem... He doesn't need his lover stepping up trying to show out and be a douche. Making all these reasonings as to why it's okay to get into the business of another guy's life? Yeah he's some dumbass that's obviously all talk trying to impress people and if you don't like that then quit fucking talking to him... I've quit talking to PLENTY of people who run their mouths and tell lies to impress it's not fucking hard and it doesn't require you snitching on him or trying to find some way to secretly get him in trouble so you don't have to worry that's just a bitch move. If you don't like how he treats women so what? Who are YOU to tell that woman what she can and can't do? If she wants to be with him quit being a jealous idiot because you can't get a girl. That's not how it works and if anyone is mentally disturbed it's you and you may wanna go get you some help and talk to a professional....

I bet those chicks prefer him over you because he doesn't whine all the time like a preteen girl. Dude you think you have the right to call a girl a hoe and say she's more or less trash because she likes that guy... You are the type of person that will end up forcing himself on a woman who rejects him because of that superiority complex of yours... I hope to God not but the way you talk I can easily see you being locked up in the next 5-10 years for rape or sexual assault.