Can you think of a cool name for a pot site?

Discussion in 'General' started by canman, Sep 12, 2009.

1. yesweCANN.com

2. i've tried all of the pot terms with space, book, bay- all taken.

i bought weedbay.com a couple days ago but haven't done anything with it. was going to have a fusion between craigslist / ebay / yelp where we allow medical users to post what they have and trade with each other, but my attorney talked me out of it :mad:

3. lol, yeah.

i own unicann with 2 'n's
    i don't own unican with 1 'n'

4. I have two, The Great Marijuana Debate (project on-hold for right now) and Women of Weed - Pics, Videos and More! (launched two days ago)...both are a lot of work and take a lot of time to get going.

You wouldn't believe how many domains I tried to get before choosing those. There are so many domains taken and most are just parked...doing nothing. That's very frustrating.

Edit: It's odd when you post a link and the forum automatically adopts the title into your post.

5. UCan!

ucan.com is free, but ucan.net is owned by United Consumers Advocacy Network.

6. Truth be told, I have never been to that site until you just posted it. I suppose it is the same basic concept (a wise man once told me that there is no longer such thing as an ORIGINAL idea *shrug*)...but there is always room for more websites about weed out there. I am not in competition with anybody and don't intend to be. Also, my site revolves around the social networking aspect where theirs seems to be mostly pics/vids and a forum.
    They must use the same/similar software though because our forum is the same.

7. #28 BuzzLightOne, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    You will love it here! :wave:

8. ucan is free? lol, how do you figure? there's no way a 4-letter domain would be available.

9. #30 iNate, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    Ganjareefijuana.com :D

10. the stoner sanctuary?

11. [​IMG] "I charge $20 for one marijuana"

Gregory Kush the shifty dealer is now a GC meme.

12. The Nursery

The Grow Box

The Hot Box

The Joint

The Circle