Can you think of a cool name for a pot site?

Discussion in 'General' started by canman, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Can anyone think of a cool name for a new pot site that is like a facebook of social networks and has a university that educates on pot?

i was thinking unicann, since it's like University of Cannabis, Uni as in coming together for cannabis, and u-n-i as in you and i cannabis.

2. #2 canman, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    Can anyone think of a cool name for a new pot site that is like a facebook of social networks and has a university that educates on pot?

i was thinking unicann, since it's like University of Cannabis, Uni as in coming together for cannabis, and u-n-i as in you and i cannabis.

Double Post.....Merged the two Threads together....unoit

3. GrassCity

4. Lol that old guy's last name is Kush....

5. Oh man, I thought my domain name naming days were over.

Unicann is catchy, however I would personally have it as UniCannibas. Or UVofCannabis.

Fuck I donno, lol.

6. the cannabis stop

7. hi.com
    blizzed.com

8. lol i knew the 1st reply would be that.

9. Midnight_tokers.com

10. I have the best one.. If you make it you must let me be apart of it

http://www.Cannib.us

its genuis

ok well its not as great as it could be since its spelt wrong but still

11. Cloud9.com

12. Educationfordumbasskidsthatthinktheyknowshitaboutmarijuanaduetogovernmentpropagandaorretartedlydumbfriends.com?

mystash.com? - like myspace, haha.

stashbook.com? like facebook... not funny anymore.

I like the UVofCannabis.com or UniCan.com. Send me the link if you're developing it, I'd join.

13. all the domains mention so far are taken

unicann seems to already be owned by a domain holding company, which would probably sell it to you for a fee

14. i own unicann. i don't want anything too long like universityofcannabis. another problem with unicann is that i don't own unican nor do they want to sell, so people might get lost? what do you guys think?

i don't want anything that excludes certain groups of users- if it's a domain like mystash.com i think certain people will be discouraged.

while i would love to have domains like cloud9.com and hi.com i don't think that's possible =)

check out igrow420.com, that's the domain i'm using right now.

15. marijuanapoop.com

16. #18 norcalblaze, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    :poke:

EDIT: oh, derp, you mean you don't own unicann with one n so people might get misled.

17. There are only two good weed sites, this and a scientific grow site I won't advertise, to be blunt no new made site can hold an candle to these to, be happy be apart of this community and take pride in it.

18. lol cannib.us that was brilliant. someone took it though i wonder if it was because of your post. if you want to check out our working title it's

igrow420.com

i wanted to buy igrow but the guy's an idiot and won't sell. i really want to finalize a domain before investing too much pr & marketing into igrow.