Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you tell the quality of weed by it's physical properties?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tyler Bro, Mar 2, 2013.

1. I have weed now that is more hard and not as good.

But I have another connect that sells me shit that pretty much sticks to my fingers and it's hella soft.

2. I choose sticky shit over rock hard nugs hands down its usually more potent and a better smoke.

3. True that.

I'm getting an 8th on Monday. Can't wait.

4. Denser weed is more indica.
    Shades of green and stuff can be strain specific, more hairs I believe tend to also be indica dominant traits.

Sativas are more light, airy buds that are less dense.

5. When you say the other bud is hard do you mean like compressed or is it just dense? If it's compressed it probably was bricked and it's lower quality.

6. Yep, generally sticky bud is a sign of quality. Compressed stuff is usually lower quality.

7. i have bud right now that's "hard" - the actual word is dense.

and i've been couchlocked for the past hour. so i'm gonna go with this.

8. I can tell the quality once I smoke a bowl :D

9. Definitely, look at the budd and if it has lots of hair, lots of crystals, smells strong as fuck, it's usually good weed. Density doesn't mean anything.

10. id say the sticky as well, i just hate it when connects think that still wet bud is sticky and chronic and strips off the stem like string.i also like how long the dense nugs last though,sticky in the bong and roll up the dense.